My Rating of this Game is:

Pros:

- Nice Graphics
    - Different Story
    - Easy Game Play

Cons:
    - Abandoned

Conclusion:
    The Story starts off kinda weird, but the more I played it the More I liked it.
    Wild Story, Great Renders, Pretty Long Game Play for Version 01.
    Easy Game Play and No Grinding or reoccurring events.

Last Words:
    Worth the Download, Dev, Keep it up.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1571565

So this is pretty swing and miss atm, but its not out. There is definitely some potential here. First the good:
    -Rather unique renders, the characters are nice to look at...mostly
    -The concept isn't bad, it can go in a lot of ways, many interesting.

Unfortunately, I am gonna end the good right there, cus that's about it. The game is short, so that doesn't help it, but right now it suffers from some very severe grammar issues. I know, grammar isn't the big concern when your goal is to fap, but it really breaks the story, especially since you're using the dialogue for context of whats going on. Which brings to the next bad point: What even drives our main character? His actions are really crazy, one minute hes the one at fault for an accident, the next he's borderline raping them to teach a lesson, contract or no, it makes zero sense on why he thinks that is the way to talk/deal with people. He isn't the only one suffering from this, as other character's actions are unnatural and just plain bizarre. The sequence of events is cut short at times, leaving the player reading wondering what even actually happened. Its extremely jarring.

I know that was a lot of bad. but! I don't want to completely dis this and just rave about how bad it is. There really is some potential here, the graphics are mostly nice (aside from distortions and that really god awful splash screen/title screen image. I guess its an attempt at foreshadowing?) So...I give this a 2, its not a total lost cause, as I've read there is some intentions to rewrite this in the future (it really needs it) and they may/may not clean up the renders/story telling.
    this is a 2 for now (honestly its not 1 star, just because I really want the developer to keep trying, he doesn't need to scrap the whole idea, but it needs some significant improvements). I would consider upping this if more progress is made, if the grammar was cleaned up, I'd easily make this a 3 stars. Fix the character's actions/behavior, and its a 4 star game. If it continues with this kind of writing and the shortcomings are never fixed, this is a one star for sure. I'll keep watching to see how this goes.

EDIT: Unless I read this wrong, I missed this before, but apparently the comments got to the dev, and so this is abandoned. Patreon is down too...so...yeah. I guess this is 1 star, it will never be fixed. Its a shame. I realize the hypocrisy of saying this when I wrote a bad review, but honestly, I wish people would be nicer. I was legit rooting for this to get better and make some improvements.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

DarknessDai

Review is based on v0-1

Its short introduction to the game so its quite a short , the game starts as the MC is having dream because something happen to him made him *close* so the thing i liked about this game is its weird i can tell that this game will have hell weird fetish and this is not bad thing i think sometimes weird game is good game but there is a lot of things the Dev should change/fix like make the the MC little older and change his haircut / let us choose how we first approach the girls i really hated the encounter with Mia how the MC changed to rapist i think as you said its up to us to choose our path let us choose from the start and i know there is a lot of NTR haters her so make it Avoidable at least but i really don't want you to change ur vision for the game lol and fix the english in the game ( i know my english sucks big time ) but this to improve the game , looking forward the next update and i hope u to connect with the forum to get the players feedback