Ren'Py - Empress Game [v0.3.2a] [Koyot Genius]

1. 5.00 star(s)

duckaa

Excellent game. This guy knows about femdom and how to tell the story. I really liked it, I hope the protagonist continues to sink into the submission of his mistresses.
    The graphics are very good and the milfs too. I hope it continues with the plot for many more chapters.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

honeryx

Started off with nice renders, but nowadays renders alone really aren't impressive, plenty of games on here have great renders now.

The mini-games are utterly obnoxious. There is still no real story. The design loop is boring and also RNG. Sandbox with artificial lengtheners. Saves usually don't carry over, so you're forced to repeat the same terrible mini-games for drips of content in sparse spaced out updates.

For pros it does have femdom. There are barely any femdom games out there, despite the tag being overused. This one is actually femdom, just not much content. If that's a pro to you, that's about the only pro there is. For non-femdom players there won't even be that draw.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

WuzzyFuzzy

Wandering, Wondering and Wobbling...

On Sept 6 2021, the dev made the following post:

Honestly, i have no clue what i'm doing. Plan is to be more like fighting game, explore world have adventures and fight boss ladies.

On Aug 13, 2023, the dev replied to a post with the following:

this part will end with next update so no in this version,in future probably and harem,kaylee,deana... will stay in the game

And between those two points in time what we get is a product created by someone with no hard and fast plan as to what he wants to do. Sure, he has talent in regard to creating nice architecture, pretty women and a fresh GUI, but it all falls flat after that. For the past two years we've not been given a decent backstory, neither have we seen a meaningful story arc to keep us engaged.

Sorry to state it, but my advice would be to go to work for someone who needs a good artist and allow them to write a good tale.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

lhx2008

The game has incredible 3D effects, including very realistic lighting and skin, and very well-detailed textures. Although in the plot, still seems thin, and the woman does not reflect enough oppression of the male protagonist and the lack of more male submissive play. But I believe the author will continue to improve the game content.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

popabear

Empress Game [v0.2.5] review

2023-10-14 edit:
    Kinetic mode is here! I don't have to do the boring shit any more! I like it! Bumping up my score by two stars!

Old (outdated) review below. I can't be bothered to update the text but at least the score is now a lot better.

Genre: humiliation simulator/VN with stupid minigames

There are some extreme levels of technical and artistic skills on display here but sadly it's wrapped in a "gameplay" shell that's utterly pointless and boring. The end result is a product that would have been 200 % better as a kinetic or multiple-choice VN.
    If you're going to call yourself "genius", I expect a lot more than this.

For a lewd game to be "good" it needs to tick 4 boxes:
    * Good visuals.
    * Eroticism.
    * Good story. Preferably shaped by player choices.
    * Fun and/or interesting gameplay.

The first box is definitely ticked, and then some. Everything looks extremely good from a visual artistry standpoint.
    There are hot ladies, smooth transitions, cool angles and seamless animations. There are also lewd rewards for humiliating yourself so if you're into that sort of thing then the Eroticism box should also be ticked for you.

Next: Story. What story? It's hard to review something that isn't there. The things that happen aren't explained in the slightest. Things just happen for mysterious reasons. My "story" box remains thoroughly unticked. That can change with future updates though. Maybe there's an interesting explanation for all the weird things happening waiting around the corner? Who knows?

And lastly: Gameplay. It's sad to see yet another project trying to offer "gameplay", only to end up with a game that's way worse because of it.
    For all the devs out there wondering how this works: Gameplay needs to either:
    1. offer interesting choices, and/or
    2. it needs to challenge a player's intellect and/or mechanical skill. Perferably the activity should be something the player would find worthwhile doing in and of itself.
    This game does neither of these things. There are no interesting choices. The choice to humiliate yourself or not is just a fetish selector and as such it's not "interesting".
    Moving on: Clicking a button repeatedly requires no skill, neither does clicking "sleep" or "train" to increase an arbitrary number. It's just an unnecessary hassle there to slow progress down.
    If your gameplay is so unbearingly boring that nobody in their right mind would play it if it had no lewd rewards, then it shouldn't be there in the first place. It's a net negative that takes away from the overall experience.
    Either offer challenging and skill-based gameplay, interesting choices (such as moral dilemmas) or don't bother and just get on with telling the story.

It's actually really baffling to me how someone who can learn to do crazy good visuals and code competently can have absolutely zero clue about anything relating to game design.

In summary this is an extremely beautiful looking mess with no recognizable story and annoying time-wasting gameplay mechanics. You may want to check back later though. I feel it's possible that there's the start of an actual story here. Maybe. I'll keep an eye out and I'll update my score accordingly if that turns out to be the case.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

mjwood88

The renders, lighting and game look fine to start with. Then an unfortunate reliance on utterly frustrating minigames hinder the gaming experience. A pity really as I had hoped it would show promise. The dev should seriously revise what is intended and why the minigames exist as they certainly dont enhance the gameplay
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Ivarson

Played it and I have to say I quite like it. I really like the gloomy atmosphere, unfortunately the game is still a bit short. but it definitely has a lot of potential and I hope it goes further. the main male character is also pretty sexy ;-)
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5265335

A great game. As others have mentioned the renders are amazing.

I like the female domination/worship of this game. Not many games like this out there.

Can't wait for more femdom and female worship content in this game. It's looking great so far.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

Nulleins

After one year still only preview with little content. The renders are well done and the mini-games are okay for what they are, but they all lead to nothing. The characters are still blank slates.

Just isn't worth the download at the moment.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

Ser Lordypants

The renders are nice. Cool fantasy story. Nice atmosphere. It could be the start of a great game, seems to "have potential" as they say. So why the 1 star?

Because it was started September 6th of 2021. That's right, a 2 minute update took an entire year.

I downloaded it, played through it, thought it was pretty good. Not much there yet but that seemed about right for a project that was started last month.

And then I looked more closely at the date and saw that it was september of LAST year, not this year. And then I laughed. And then I cried a little. AND THENNN..... I wrote this review.

So yeah, it's the same old story. Tiny initial release lures people with shiny renders, gets some hasty 5 star reviews and a few patrons, then goes absolutely nowhere.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Renar31

Well, this is something. You should play this game even if youre not into femdom.

+ Very good renders
    + Customized renpy and menu. Tired of standart sht
    + Minigames. Not too hard, not too much

- One fetish game
    - Lilbit sumbur plot

Looking forward for updates and especially new games. Good luck to dev
  12. 5.00 star(s)

gges

A very special game, although the content is only very short, but the playability is very high, I hope the creator can continue to create, and look forward to more content,

keep it up, i like that the story skips as little as possible, it doesn't feel rushed on the contrary! I'm already hyped for a lot more!
  13. 5.00 star(s)

ActiveShooter

l love milfs ! l love stockings and highheeled !!! This MC has more reasons to get his mouth in a ladies crotch in less time than other games take to set up the characters, and I approve! Very short, very limited content so far, but what I see so far I do enjoyd Goodluck !
  14. 5.00 star(s)

human94

Thank you. I really liked the beautiful models of girls in the game. There are few scenes yet, but they are very high quality and "juicy". There is a choice of ways to obey or not. I really want to see what comes out in the end. After all, the alpha version is already of such quality.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

abiorigins

Excellent gameplay, fantastic renders and the models are too hot. Hope to see more of this on next update . The MC looks like a kid maybe change something about him the story is great so far with a lot to discover.

Forgot about sound effects they are too perfect for the scenes.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

unspecified1234

Do you like thicc milfs? Do you like cunnilingus? Do you like some bdsm? Well this game is for you! This MC has more reasons to get his mouth in a ladies crotch in less time than other games take to set up the characters, and I approve! Very short, very limited content so far, but what I see so far, I like.

Personally not as much a fan of the bdsm part, which makes it nice that you can resist it to some degree. But even if you don't go down the bdsm route...you're still going down, if you know what I mean.

Hope this gets more content. I'm partial to thicc milfs, so this is definitely up my alley.
  17. 3.00 star(s)

Jaango

Game got potential, got some nice renders.I'm big sucker for fantasy and magic. But I'm not a fan of femdom games. But I'm okay with this. Game play is short atm. Can't say anything about the story part. UI is also good font size is small but not hard to read. Waiting for next updates.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

kutya1313

I love femdom games, it has potential. The story is interesting so far, but in my opinion the protagonist can call his leader rather mistress than "sensei". Beside this it is a very good game so far, the graphic is beautiful, and I like hairy pussy also.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

christianssoo

Negatives:
    The english isnt great, but it could be worse.
    So far there´s not a lot of content. The story is over in like 5 minutes.
    It´s also a bit weird how pretty much out of nowhere MC starts pleasuring the "Senpai".

Positives:
    The female character models are insanely hot, very thicc, curvy and beautiful.
    The story or the premise of the story seems interesting and it jumps into action pretty fast (some may prefer for the game to help us get to know the MC, his Senpai and their relationship a bit more through some (back)story)

Overall I think the game shows promise and I´ve given it 4/5 stars.
    That rating is largely based on the fact that it's actually a femdom game with some insanely hot and curvy MILF-looking women