Seeking Empress visual novels

bokobo

May 13, 2017
Hello,

I have recently started reading the visual novel Starless from Empress which is nice though really long and drags on.

As far as i know it's the only work that has an english translation from them.
Please advise in the future if you are aware of a translation for their below works:

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I would love to play the other games of them. I loved Starless and games like DominancE look really good!

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Although I personally really didn't like Starless at all and though it was possible the worst visual novel I have read so far (due to the subject matter, not the art or writting. Those are really good, but the fetishes were just too extreme for me), you might want to check out some of Active's games. I think the company Active failed and eventually renamed itself to Empress (at least that's what I remember readig somewhere). Some of Active's games are translated to English. They're actually some of the most well known H-games out there: Bible Black (and it's sequal is also in English) and Discipline - Record of a Crusade. Don't quote me on this, but I think they're made by the same people. I'm at least 99% sure the same artist was used (the games are a bit older though, so art quality is a bit lower).

As for Empress's more recent games, I think you're going to have to wait a long time for them. The target audience it too niche to make translating them worth it (considering there ar thousands of other Japenese VNs that still haven't received a translation either)

Reactions: GhostPhil
D

Deleted member 47435

I can only agree with that :)
Any idea if *anyone* - company, fans - are working on english versions??
These are like the best VN's I have played...despite (or because of?) the quite disturbing content. ^^

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
These are like the best VN's I have played...despite (or because of?) the quite disturbing content. ^^
Sadly no idea, after Starless was translated, I really hoped to see the other games getting translated. Especially because Starless already was like the top of extreme.

Furuichi Imadori

Donor
May 13, 2017
You can play the Empress H-game and have the translation in english (most of the time, it's better than nothing) if you use Atlas & run ITH with TA or TA Helper.
Check this thread :
Look at the Translation Aggregator Way & Installation.

D

Deleted member 47435

You can play the Empress H-game and have the translation in english (most of the time, it's better than nothing) if you use Atlas & run ITH with TA or TA Helper.
Check this thread :
Look at the Translation Aggregator Way & Installation.
I actually attempted that way long ago... didn't work out all that well sadly.
Thx anyway!

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Hello,

I have recently started reading the visual novel Starless from Empress which is nice though really long and drags on.

Please advise in the future if you are aware of a translation for their below works:

It would be frickin' awesome to see those games translated, brother. One day, hopefully...

Reactions: satou1507

satou1507

Jun 21, 2020
For fellow Empress connoisseur, I recently use a software called textractor to extract text from Empress VNs. It seems to works on all of their installments, I even check on their near latest (SLEEPLESS midnight or sth). The translations quality is okay given that I am quite allergic to MTL in this site. Sometimes it confuses pronouns for male and female but okay, still fappable with only one brain cell left. Below is the link for its setup. Empress VN in japanese can be found on sukebeii, just remember these guy put crack as a separate link to the torrent

lrenpan

Jan 19, 2019
Im sorry, but where do you download the untranslated games, no one peering on torrent anymore, thanks

robij

Mar 20, 2022
Hello,

Is Potential Ability already available here on the forum (translated or not)? Couldn't find it.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
It's a shame that some of this developer's games are still censored and untranslated.