mooooooo

Jan 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey just a heads up, but I think there's an issue here in the opening sequence, at the shack by the friend's house. I managed to walk up the wall.

Also, capturing L-412 seems to break the game in a lot of ways. I managed to soft lock myself quite a few times.

Thanks again for your hard work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lonery-Moon

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
Hey just a heads up, but I think there's an issue here in the opening sequence, at the shack by the friend's house. I managed to walk up the wall.
I see. Thank you for telling me.
Also, capturing L-412 seems to break the game in a lot of ways. I managed to soft lock myself quite a few times.
Yes. I think the button is called something like "Don't Press Me" exactly because of this.
Thanks again for your hard work.
Haha. Thank you. I have very little free time to work on the game and quite a few plans for it that I had to cancel. I wouldn't call it "hard work". Truth be told, I'm a little ashamed to release a new update after so much time without updates. So many things I wanted to do and had to cancel them all. But at least you can get through the game from start to finish. Well... You'll see.

Jul 8, 2022
I see. Thank you for telling me.

Yes. I think the button is called something like "Don't Press Me" exactly because of this.

Haha. Thank you. I have very little free time to work on the game and quite a few plans for it that I had to cancel. I wouldn't call it "hard work". Truth be told, I'm a little ashamed to release a new update after so much time without updates. So many things I wanted to do and had to cancel them all. But at least you can get through the game from start to finish. Well... You'll see.
Does this mean you'll be done with the project soon? I just found out about your game and I'm really impressed by what's there.

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
Does this mean you'll be done with the project soon?
Yes. Almost done. My grandfather was an artist and always told me that paintings are never finished as long as you're alive. It's not a painting, of course, but future bug fixes are to be expected, and if I ever find the strength to finish what I wanted to do, I will definitely do it.
I just found out about your game and I'm really impressed by what's there.
Haha. LOL. It's a mess, but thank you. Combat is not very good. The game design as a whole is not very good. But I'm very glad that I worked on this project. It was fun.

Jul 8, 2022
Yes. Almost done. My grandfather was an artist and always told me that paintings are never finished as long as you're alive. It's not a painting, of course, but future bug fixes are to be expected, and if I ever find the strength to finish what I wanted to do, I will definitely do it.

Haha. LOL. It's a mess, but thank you. Combat is not very good. The game design as a whole is not very good. But I'm very glad that I worked on this project. It was fun.
My favorite part of your game is the style and atmosphere. It's reminiscent of Black Souls, Shrift, and Katalist which are all among my favorites but there's not much out there like them lol.

Reactions: Lonery-Moon

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
My favorite part of your game is the style and atmosphere. It's reminiscent of Black Souls, Shrift, and Katalist which are all among my favorites but there's not much out there like them lol.
Yep. I like grim stuff, too. I wish I had the experience and time to make it the way I want it, lol.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
EMPTY66822-V9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Feb 17, 2019
I just can't play this game, but I want to. I don't understand what to do and where to go, after you got teleported. Will be waiting for a proper walkthrough

yourmoming

Mar 26, 2020
How much rape is there? I remember the player being able to rape an armless bitch, but is there more of that kind of content?

E1ias

Jul 22, 2017
The game really needs a proper walkthough, and also was the rape scene of LF412 removed intentionally? theres not going to be an slaver path? that was my main interest in the game tho

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes