tardford

Feb 26, 2019
So anyone know whos the writer of this game? Russian? MTL kind of messes stuff up but it seems like an ok story.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
The game is actually quite good and has good art

cockrocker99

Aug 2, 2020
It's basically a wattpad story with 3 or 4 images attached to it. There's a severe lack of content, can barely call it a game at this point. Might as well call it a text based game. No save files and going back on your choices. No walkthrough available either. It's got a decent story but it's extremely disappointing to pay nearly 14 dollars for a 20 minutes erotic story.

Reactions: Futamania

Violet Snow

Dec 27, 2019
If the options that earned the points were more consistent and logical, I probably wouldn't mind the lack of a manual save feature.

Okay, that's a lie, I absolutely would. It's really annoying you have to rely on auto saves.

But come on, what would ever possibly lead me to believe that offering to help some guy carry his bags is a Sadistic choice? I assumed that was just a neutral option, but no.

Reactions: Azure Sun

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Endless lines of text. I cant stand games with this much "talking". You could cut the conversations in half and it would make it much better.

Team Emily

Jan 24, 2024
Hey guys! This is Team Emily! We are in developing od new project EmyLiveShow: Dragon & Mistresses Tale and it already have a Steam page Check it out and tell us what you think.
After S&M story we got a feedback from players and understood where it could be more interesting.

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
Hey guys! This is Team Emily! We are in developing od new project EmyLiveShow: Dragon & Mistresses Tale and it already have a Steam page Check it out and tell us what you think.
After S&M story we got a feedback from players and understood where it could be more interesting.
Art looks good. My main question is if you guys have resolved the 'save game' issue from past projects.

As in, making the player able to save their game.

Team Emily

Jan 24, 2024
Art looks good. My main question is if you guys have resolved the 'save game' issue from past projects.

As in, making the player able to save their game.
Hello! We have it as plans in nearest future. Also new system of savings will be implemented in upcoming game too.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes