Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
I'd give this a solid 5/5 if there was an actual save feature, or if the gallery would actually play the scene instead of just showing the image.

Reactions: TrickyL

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
I like the art style, and I like branching story line. I do not like missing save features though.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
A skip option that doesn't actually skip, and a choice in the settings to make it skip either all text or just to the next choice, but it doesn't change anything at all...clicking the skip button just does the same thing as clicking on the text box...move to the next sentence. lmao
It also seems like it drags on and on, without really going anywhere..at least to me.

EDIT: upon reading other comments, I now see just how useless the skip option really is. There's no point in having a skip option if it doesn't skip on the first play through. Who is gonna read through a long novel, then when finished, decide to go back through it again, and skip all the dialogue, just to see the images again?
Speaking for myself, I guess.

Salamango

Feb 16, 2018
A skip option that doesn't actually skip, and a choice in the settings to make it skip either all text or just to the next choice, but it doesn't change anything at all...clicking the skip button just does the same thing as clicking on the text box...move to the next sentence. lmao
It also seems like it drags on and on, without really going anywhere..at least to me.

EDIT: upon reading other comments, I now see just how useless the skip option really is. There's no point in having a skip option if it doesn't skip on the first play through. Who is gonna read through a long novel, then when finished, decide to go back through it again, and skip all the dialogue, just to see the images again?
Speaking for myself, I guess.
obviously, since the game has at least 5 endings, so that when you start a new game, you can quickly skip the lines that you have already seen and read only new routes

Last edited:

notabot5

Jul 31, 2022
Does anybody have a guide or something so I know which option gets the sadis and mas point and which option gives an important item?

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
I like the game. The art is no doubt really good. The translation should probably be marked as MTL cus its quite bad (Please people, use deepL instead of google, its a fair bit better. Not perfect, but not nearly as wonky)

Besides the MTL, I'd say my biggest complaint is the fetishes go pretty hard and I am really into them, but the game doesn't have the CGs for them. Like there is so many hot scenes that you're reading through forever on basically a pretty blank/boring background scene while some really hot things are going on, that honestly deserve to have CGs.

I wouldn't go so far as to say its a text base game, but like 70% of the scenes is long periods of texts with no CGs to accompany it when there could've been.

edit: may as well submit this as a review I guess

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
Does anybody have a guide or something so I know which option gets the sadis and mas point and which option gives an important item?
Steam has a guide. The elixer/moon pendant don't seem to unlock until you have the first version of each repective ending.

louky007

Mar 4, 2019
I don't see it noted yet, and I think there should be a tag, but this is, if impressively consistent, fairly lazy AI generated art (wonky geometry and weird fingers abound).

-Edit:
No, not lazy, and someone must have made a great dedicated tool to force the AI into consistent parameters., but if you doubt check the lady's left hand on the second picture.

Last edited:

Rotbart

Mar 5, 2018
I cannot access the steam community hub of this game because of my shopping region. Can anybody please send the guide from steam?

Yukarlna

‍♂️Superman can't fly.
Uploader
Donor
Dec 10, 2022
I cannot access the steam community hub of this game because of my shopping region. Can anybody please send the guide from steam?
copy from steam community

Reactions: Rotbart
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes