VN - Ren'Py - Enchanted Hearts [Ch.2] [Hot Stone Studios]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Saint Blackmoor

The game's rating is due to the garbled, poorly translated dialogue. With more effort to make the dialogue presentable for English players, this could be a very good game.
    There is an attempt at character development, and the renders are decent.
    But one scene was so unnecessary that I almost stopped playing, but I didn't. I played to the bitter end. I wouldn't recommend the game at this point. Please put more effort into translation.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Before I Forget

Romance huh?

Story:

It starts off with you being gaslighted into having feelings for Sara, she comes on hella strong and even kisses you before inviting you to party. At the party the barrage of bad dialogue ambushes you along with the forced fake "romance" build up between you and Sara. She asks you who you like and if you reply like you enjoy freedom of choice... you get made to feel like a total dick. Romantic enough yet?

If you do choose Sara you get a lackluster blowjob all while showing off the MC's stale, expired, overcooked penis. Back home the MC's demeanor changes as he goes from this naive, clueless guy to Sherlock Holmes. All of a sudden he's commanding and wants his father who is apparently into some illegal activities to come clean. Fast forward to a car explosion followed by amnesia and a timeskip.

The Mc hangs with a random and it's unclear who this guy is other than the name Daniel. He invites you to the club, random blowjob from a random chick. Feeling the romance already. Next day you meet a shady guy that probably your father whacked, he threaten you, you get a BJ from Kate and run into Sara at cafe. The end.

Choices don't really matter as if you don't pick the "right" options you miss a good bit of content.

Dialogue:

At this point I almost expect games to have poor grammar or to be badly translated. This was no different.

Renders:
    So-so

Characters:
    So far everyone woman has the hots for the MC. Kinda drains you after a while.

Overall:

Good luck.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

burbero

There has been a lot of talk about spelling mistakes, but I can't evaluate this because I use a translation tool. Otherwise, it has potential and could succeed if the developer removes some quirks and develops more logically.

(When you meet an old friend again, it makes no sense for him to give you a mouth job after 1 minute. Don't do sex scenes just for the sake of doing it, do it when it makes sense)
  4. 1.00 star(s)

BigMal235

If you think about downloading this game based on the pretty thumbnail - don't. This isn't a game. This is a tribute to the MC, who graces everyone with their presence regardless of where he goes. I haven't been this disappointed in a long time, so I am just going to give you bullet points of what is wrong with the game (there will be no pros. When the game is terrible. I usually still give it extra star for graphics or music, in here graphics are average and music is absent)
    • terrible English writing. Past tense where it supposed to be present, present tense where it supposed to be past tense; him when talking about a woman; third person verbs in relation to the first person and first person verbs in relation to the third person
    • Dialogues. I only once saw as bad writing. It was in the game written by the man (kid probably) called KArabinek (I forgot the name of the game - thank Goodness). The whole aim of the dialogues is to make the player feel like a king. Everyone is kneeling before him. Apart from that, they don't bring anything else to the table
    • Storyline. 'My father is doing vey dangerous business... I am scared something bad will happen' Then boom.. the car explodes. Who would expect this... Seriously, this is worse than the 90's TV series
    • Animations. What the hell is wrong with transitions. Sometimes you see a black screen for few seconds before it moves to the actual renders
    Summary: avoid. Let the dev sit in the corner and grow up before touching the AVNs again