RPGM - Completed - Endless Defeat Arena [v1.01] [KineticDog]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Anon907

Endless Defeat Arena is almost without story, it's characters are generic and copypasta of each other, there is no real scenes, and it's all almost a beta of a game that could be something, but its not.
    It's not worth your time, what they have is a broken battle simulator for sex games that is frustrating and unfun.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

TofuTheFood

This is not the worst game, but it's a bad game. But why?

1. Wacky Combat System.

- Enemies in this game are very tanky, the only thing this game were long in this game is their health, defeating one of them took some time when starting . ( Maybe only that, damage wasn't a big deal, the girls can survive for 100 hits before dying )
    - If you self-destruct a girl, the demons won't bother to attack / find other girls.

2. Low-resolution art
    - The game had done a great job on the art-style. On my PoV, the art have low-resolution art, making the game looks bad, this doesn't affect much on the gameplay, but it still looks unfitting.

3. Lore
    - This game felt like it has no story, even though it is. The story felt unenjoyable, except for the room on the right. It's some basic funny moments.

4. Content
    - The game's content was good, but it was short.

That's all I have to say on this game.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Akuochi

There's little more to this "game" than an awful combat system where
    - the actions take forever, as you watch enemies take 4-5 actions for each one you do
    - each round is looped four times because for some reason the game has four almost identical characters on the screen fighting the same enemy type
    - you can choose to attack or recover, but aren't told what each do, and are given little idea as to whether you're winning or losing

The game was a waste of time.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

RagueltheUFO

This game doesn't take too long to beat. Since I was told this was made before Professional School, I can see why this game is shorter. The cheat code given made this game doable.

PROS:
    • The translation is good. You can trust me on this that the MTL is from the bad summary on the website but the fan translation is readable. Not to say there isn't much to read but the tutorial is there.
    • The tutorial on how to play the game is amazing. This wasn't in Professional School because they expected you to know how to play (which is bad if its only the second game in the "franchise"). Now you know which stats are important, strategies to win and what the enemy status effect does (because they all do something different that wasn't that obvious)
    • The game is beatable without needing to cheat but the cheat makes things better TBH. As long as one girl isn't surrounded by a demon, you win because the demons don't change targets once the girl they are attacking is KOed. You have 4 turns to beat one demon though.
    • The girls still have one attack but the game explains how the demon is able to be able to attack multiple times. The game checks your resistance and FP (concentration) when an attack happens. If the girl is binded, hypnotized or getting fucked, the enemy gets an additional move. If it combos (which is RNG), then they get another attack. If they inflict dizzy, distraction, orgasm, or successfully brainwash/hypnotize the girl (the bar is filled up and another icon shows up), they get a follow up attack. The girl will lose their turn if they lose concentration their turn or if their attack misses/does 0 damage. So while its frustrating, it makes sense.
    • The girls are able to fight back instead of relying on the RNG Goddess to help you in Professional School do everything. You get skills that take SP and FP to do but if they hit, they do damage and can eventually kill the demon. The more levels you have, the more skills you get and while they require more luck, landing it will guarantee a victory. Just don't do the 100/100 skill. I only got it to hit once every 20 attempts.
    • The dialogue is actually pretty funny and the story overall. I do like the idea that the demon king is incompetent this time around because he reincarnated into a loser otaku living with his dad who just wants to sit around and watch anime and only his tactician demon is forcing him to do stuff like a demon king should be. The fact after every battle you can check the east room to see the tactician constantly fail to get the demon king to do the bare minimum gives me Prometheus and Bob vibes.
    • Healing is free.
    • I like how before each battle, the demons are nice enough to remind the player on how to play the game not mentioned in the tutorial (pressing right on the girl skips their turn which means you can avoid additional damage if there are too many status effects on her; if you press the left key, you can read what every status effect does)
    • A self-destruct button is given that actually can make things easier for the player. If the girl getting attacked is constantly losing turns and getting hit multiple times, it would be better to KO her so you can get to your turn. The enemy no longer has a turn if the one girl who is alive has no demons surrounding her and if girls with demons are KOed. :)
    CONS:
    • The game is super short. If RNG was not a factor, it would only take 1 hour at most. The fact most battles take so long has to do with the character missing an attack though.
    • Stats are not balanced unfortunately. You are given the usual RPG stats but only attack and agility are important. Resistance doesn't matter when you're going to be constantly screwed over by RNG in the first place and defense doesn't matter because there are only 2 attacks the enemy has that does actual damage. Agility is needed to be able to hit the opponent and if you miss, you get counterattacked thus it takes longer to finish the battle.
    • Instead of giving the girls a different hair color like Professional School, they are given different hair styles. I could barely tell who was who.
    • Every girl has the same stats and the same abilities so they're all clones of each other. This is a shame when their profiles all give them something that stands out (the underclassman excels in magic so she should have the highest resistance. The upperclassman is cautious and would reasonably have the highest defense. The leader of the group should have balanced stats etc.)
    • Since there is no item to boost stats, you have to rely on luck for moves to hit. There's no point in using the high powered moves because they will almost always miss.
    • As the game goes on, the game starts lagging due to multiple things going on. The game will also show square boxes when switching sprites in battle because of the frame drop.
    • There is no change in battle strategy. The first battle is only hard because you are trying to learn how to play the game and you aren't doing enough damage to begin with. By the "demon king", it's literally the same thing except he can do anything he wants.
    • The ending is dumb. It just ends even though it ends on a lighter note. It opens itself for a sequel but unless the game can fix the problems, I don't see the point.
    • All the outfits are the same in Professional School except you can only see them in battle and not on the menu. An obvious downgrade. They all provide the same stats unfortunately.
    • Losing in battle does not get you a game over or the need to go to an additional punishment game so there's no pressure except wasting time.
    I enjoyed Professional School more only because I felt like there was actual corruption going on the more you lose (and that's not the case). This game, nothing changes the girls no matter if you win or lose. The game is just made better which is why it gets a 3/5 instead of a 2/5.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Az~Hina

this is a budget 'karryns prison,' i guess its worth a playthrough since it's max a 1 hour game, decent art and decent writing, but was not a fan of the combat at all.
    There is 4 enemies with their own 'scenes,' and 10 different outfits.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

FrigidPenguin

You know those ads that are like, "YOU WON'T LOST 5 MINUTES PLAYING THIS GAME"?

Well, I lasted longer than 5 minutes. But I didn't survive the first combat encounter. That's the first time I ever had an orgasm while menuing to be honest. 10/10-
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Stefan8977

Nasty graphics and a tragic combat system. It's all about repeating most of the wrong actions and looking at the sexual acts that replace them. The problem is, sex looks nasty here, even more so than the main characters. Although you have to scroll through tons of repetitive text during the fight, there is no acceleration to scroll even though it is an RPG-maker
  8. 5.00 star(s)

_Sarevok_

Good game, albeit a bit short. Not very hard, pretty much only "action", if you now what I mean. But the fights can spin out of control and become unending. Also a good translation and a cheat weapon if you don't want to bother with the fights.