EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1140071_RJ284816_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Five years ago, demon king is defeated by hero but demon demon soul run away.
Now the demon soul has find a new host.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-07-07
Release Date: 2020-04-15
Original Titel: エンドレス デフィート アリーナ
Developer: KineticDog -
Translator : MediocreTranslation -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: v1.01
Language: English (Manual Translation no MTL!)
Store:
Other Games: Professional School
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1140070_004.png 1140069_003.png 1140068_002.png 1140067_001.png

Last edited:

Ghizghuth

Oct 6, 2019
I (somehow) very much enjoyed their other game though, even with the half baked translation, so seeing this one with a possibly good translation makes me very happy.
Seeing as how this is their first game however, it's probably going to be a less polished version of Professional School with the same very niche targeting.
Which is very much fine by me.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
why does the creator of this game always make them female mc games? This formula would work alot better if the MC was a male because you could level them up, give them sex skills that would raise the girl's lust, love, submissiveness and her orgasm meter as well. and as her love and lust stats raise you can put the girls in different outfits. Playing as the female is no fun because you have to play as the one who's resisting.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
This translation is definitely a case of don't judge by the description lol
The description of the game comes from the website not from the translator of this game.

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
is this final release (with possible updates)? or one of those early ones which started with 1.0 instead of 0.1/0.01 version

Reactions: Curium255

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
I played this a long time ago but it was in chinese.
I wonder if he's working on something new.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
The description of the game comes from the website not from the translator of this game.
Yeah, but that description certainly does not do any favours for the translation job (not your fault or the translators that the site had a terrible description), and most people will judge before even opening the game. I certainly did. My first thought was "Oh, that description is so bad, I hope the game is at least readable." I didn't even consider that it was fan translated before I booted the game up.

Aug 22, 2018
This has the exact same problems that Professional School has with its gameplay. You get to do one thing, then it cycles through identical rape-sprites for a goddamn year, then it's your turn again - and that's not even counting the times the enemy can interrupt you for another way-too-long sequence of samey rape sprites.

Enormously repetitive and frustrating gameplay. The fact that the few sprites in the game are all ugly-bastard-rape doesn't help.

Last edited:

LightPinkBoy

May 29, 2018
I would have liked this more if the sex wasn't extremely rushed through.
All these brainwashing attacks and I can't even read them because they fly by so quick.

Reactions: MichaelTTT
2.60 star(s) 8 Votes