2.60 star(s) 13 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ310820_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Four schoolgirls are about to graduate from school and tomorrow is the first day of the college entrance exam.
What they don't know is there are a bunch of teachers preparing to force them to fail the test. Will the students fail their exams and become their teachers' sex slaves forever?​

Thread Updated: 2021-01-08
Release Date: 2020-12-16
Original Title: 無限留年
Developer: KineticDog
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English (Based off MTL and then rewritten into proper English )
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Translation Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

RJ310820_img_main.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Last edited:

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Hi everyone,

This is my first attempt at translating and uploading a game on here myself. Apologies to the mods if I made any mistakes during the formatting. I tried to follow the guide here: https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2019-06-25.524/

I took a machine translation and then edited it by hand over several days to make it more enjoyable.

Hope you enjoyed the game as much as I did.

If you're interested in seeing more of my work I write a story about Magical Girls getting violated over on Hentai Foundry.

Happy fapping,

Onyxdime

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Hi everyone,

This is my first attempt at translating and uploading a game on here myself. Apologies to the mods if I made any mistakes during the formatting. I tried to follow the guide here: https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2019-06-25.524/

I took a machine translation and then edited it by hand over several days to make it more enjoyable.

Happy fapping,

Onyxdime
Give me 10 min to edit your post

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Hi everyone,

Happy fapping,

Onyxdime
Good job pal, good choice of game. All those phat asses.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So is all the sex that same pillory style in the images? Because I checked the dlsite and even the video only shows those.

Reactions: Deynan

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I tried this a while back, its pretty.. Eh.. Underwhelming. Basically has 4-6 different "standing" images that'll be shown during combat, and thats about it. I tried failing by cheating the health to 0. Nothing happens, you simply get moved to another room and its basically the same combat again.

2.60 star(s) 13 Votes