2.60 star(s) 13 Votes

BobaTheOrc

Nov 21, 2018
I've been messing around with the code recently. So far I've made the teachers reach orgasm faster, and given them nearly triple the amount of turns to sabotage the students when it's their turn.

Right now I'm trying to:
  • disable anal (I just prefer pussy stuff)
  • add extra hindrances when it's the student's turn
  • remove all status cures and willpower heals on teleport and instead...
  • make the cure machine at dorms cure status instead
  • add individual cure potions (to have three slutty students and one that's trying in earnest)

steelblake

Jan 8, 2018
I've been messing around with the code recently. So far I've made the teachers reach orgasm faster, and given them nearly triple the amount of turns to sabotage the students when it's their turn.

Right now I'm trying to:
  • add individual cure potions (to have three slutty students and one that's trying in earnest)
sounds interesting. I always wanted something that let me to get to hypnosis and the other statuses to Lvl 3. I never seem to able to get there for osme reason

Reactions: Thecatbred

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018

Right now I'm trying to:
Hope you share with us once ur done :heart:

Reactions: rKnight

Saxxy

Jun 6, 2018

Right now I'm trying to:
I don't know if you are still trying to mod it, but as for the teleport thing, i just used rpgmaker to change the teleport event to Transfer Player to the girl's dorm. This removed the heal and status removal

The_Evil_lord

Jul 12, 2023
Can someone help me with this problem? I try to emulate it by joiplay and I start a new game, the application closes, what do I do?

2.60 star(s) 13 Votes