2.60 star(s) 13 Votes

Ghizghuth

Oct 6, 2019
can you lend us a link for the demo? im tired of waiting for the actual game..
Well logically, it should release within a few days, so I shouldn't.
Also, I'm not to clear on how to upload something on downloading sites.

But considering it's just the Demo (which is still quite voluminous, but keep in mind it's just the Demo, so not everything is there), and also because I completely understand your disposition given it's what pushed me to look for it, I can put how I got it.

Again, I'm really not well versed in links/downloads and such, so please keep that in mind.

Ghizghuth

Oct 6, 2019
.... Actually I'm wondering if it might be the full game or close to it, there's an awful amount of content (good thing) in it, and I haven't yet encountered on of the classic roadblocks of demos, with the "this is the end of the trial version", or "this content will be available in the full release".

.... It might be the full game ^^'

Edit: THERE IUT IS! FINALLY! I hit the "This part wil be available in the full version. If you are interrested in this game, please consider purchasing the full version".

In conclusion, big demo, good game, KineticDog really betters itself at each new release, loved it, am encouraging to buy the complete game.

Last edited:

yeeters132

Feb 19, 2019
.... Actually I'm wondering if it might be the full game or close to it, there's an awful amount of content (good thing) in it, and I haven't yet encountered on of the classic roadblocks of demos, with the "this is the end of the trial version", or "this content will be available in the full release".

.... It might be the full game ^^'

Edit: THERE IUT IS! FINALLY! I hit the "This part wil be available in the full version. If you are interrested in this game, please consider purchasing the full version".

In conclusion, big demo, good game, KineticDog really betters itself at each new release, loved it, am encouraging to buy the complete game.
how come the game uses 97% of my memory after 2+ girls get into battle H
I've never ever played an rpgm game this laggy before hell it nearly crashed my pc twice

Kami max

Mar 1, 2022
There a type error when I open the demo for the new game. Type error: can't read null (setMapAmbient)

Sometimes it doesn't appear and I can play the game properly (albeit laggy) and other times it can appear

Any way of fixing it?

Mattlau04

Aug 22, 2020
There a type error when I open the demo for the new game. Type error: can't read null (setMapAmbient)

Sometimes it doesn't appear and I can play the game properly (albeit laggy) and other times it can appear

Any way of fixing it?
Got the same issue, almost gave up then saw your post and turns out it launched properly after a few tries

But DAMN is this game resource intensive, i hope this will be improved in the final release, because as of now i can barely read dialogues as i'm getting less than 1FPS...

Edit: I tried on another PC, and at least it runs somewhat smoothly.
The battle system is nice and the girls are hot, + the concept of enemies using custom rules is really cool (and misdeed points kinda remind me of "evil points" from Combatants will be dispatched)
I did suffer a lot of crashes during battles though, hopefully that gets improved before release

Last edited:
Reactions: yeeters132

yeeters132

Feb 19, 2019
Got the same issue, almost gave up then saw your post and turns out it launched properly after a few tries

But DAMN is this game resource intensive, i hope this will be improved in the final release, because as of now i can barely read dialogues as i'm getting less than 1FPS...
If you're getting 1fps on the dialogues don't bother with the game for now
you'll quite literally crash your pc if you get into a battle :whistle:

Reactions: Mattlau04

Ghizghuth

Oct 6, 2019
The game still isn't on DLsite at the moment I'm typing this, but good news, it is now released with the full version available on STEAM :D (I feel like a Steam promoteur for some reason...)

Reactions: Anonymous5689

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
The game still isn't on DLsite at the moment I'm typing this, but good news, it is now released with the full version available on STEAM :D (I feel like a Steam promoteur for some reason...)
Yeah, DLsite has a pretty long time-window between uploader and site-updates. Vhiel in OoG spoke about this before, no idea why DLsite are always so slow to roll-out updates from publishers.

Anonymous5689

Mar 11, 2023
Yeah, DLsite has a pretty long time-window between uploader and site-updates. Vhiel in OoG spoke about this before, no idea why DLsite are always so slow to roll-out updates from publishers.
Do you have any idea how long this time-window is? Game is region locked in my country and it's getting kinda annoying ngl

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Do you have any idea how long this time-window is? Game is region locked in my country and it's getting kinda annoying ngl
Typically takes 1-2 days for DLsite's verification to finish and finally update/list the game, but sometimes it does take longer.

PUCHIN1999

Jul 3, 2020
It still shows not yet available on steam for me, does the region have anything to do with it?

Smrdobab

Jul 3, 2017
And it's uploaded on svscomics with English translation already part of the game

Reactions: HikkiG

DuoMantis

Nov 21, 2019
And it's uploaded on svscomics with English translation already part of the game

It is either bugged or its the trial version. If you restart it seems to locks everything saying please purchase the final release.

Smrdobab

Jul 3, 2017
Yeah it seems it's just a demo. But the full game is out so hopefully we will see it uploaded on this site pretty soon.

2.60 star(s) 13 Votes