2.60 star(s) 13 Votes

Mattlau04

Aug 22, 2020
Here's the full version that I bought. Just like to share.
Thanks king

Does anyone else have an issue where images take too long to display and you end up missing them since they disapear too quick?
The game is pretty good, but the issue is kind of ruining the experience

Last edited:

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
I'm taking a crack at transcribing the text from the preview images, for the purpose of translating it so people can read it. Here's what I've got:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Might do the 4th image at some point if I've got time, and if anyone wants to edit the preview images with this text onto them, that would be greatly appreciated.

cumguy6969

Dec 28, 2021
This shits border line impossible and such a waste of time, i feel like they didn't even bother play testing it

Sep 25, 2021
Anyone know where I can edit the chances of getting hypnosis disruptions? I've spent a while looking through several .js files and haven't found it.

Edit: After a lot of experimentation I figured out how to make one hypnosis disruption fill the bar entirely, using copy and pasting in the ER_BattleStatusManager.js file
Could you share how you did it. I haven't found it myself and I've really been wanting to do it

Compton_Apex

Mar 2, 2020
Okay, I think I might have found something interesting, I see no button. So this version is a Demo and I recently brought the full version. The second picture is a full version and there is a button for a new game by the looks of it, I might have to give out the full upload for this and for you all to translate this.
1698877695095.png 1698877862652.png

Compton_Apex

Mar 2, 2020
Okay, I realize after completing the game umm, the green thing doesn't work, I guess we have to look in the files.

Kurinde

Nov 11, 2023
I feel like all of this devs games have a really good core but are so lacking in other areas. If I get corrupted it would be nice to run around an overworld and see how the corruption effects dialog and the characters behavior... Either way, still love the core idea, I'm weird like that and think this devs games are actually pretty good when it comes to the whole smut during combat thing.

Last edited:

The_Evil_lord

Jul 12, 2023
Hello, I need help when I start a new game, the game closes, I emulated it with joiplay and well, I tried everything and nothing, could you help me, it would be a great support

2.60 star(s) 13 Votes