2.60 star(s) 13 Votes

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
I really hope we get to see more of their games, this and Endless defeat arena are some of my all time favorites
Yea same here unfortunately I cant find any info on the dev they dont seem to have any sites like fantia etc so I dont know how likely it is they make another game.

Metaparadox

Jan 22, 2021
Pardon me, does anybody know how to edit the rpgm script? I was trying to make the text fit within the box by opening the .json files from the data file in:

But the script from the data file came out as this:

#{msgTutorial.exam.0}
#{msgTutorial.exam.1}
#{msgTutorial.exam.2}
#{msgTutorial.read.0}
#{msgTutorial.read.1}
#{msgTutorial.read.2}
#{msgTutorial.answer.0}
#{msgTutorial.answer.1}
#{msgTutorial.answer.2}

Saledithy

Nov 8, 2021
Well, I beat the game in one hour and 21 minutes, it was easy to understand if you just pay attention. The outfits were alright and the gameplay was funny to me, The scenes were pleasant if you're into it and I am not sure there is a bad ending. I got this game to masturbate and ended up just playing it to win and get the ending (won't spoiler it) anyways thank you for the effort of making this Game dev.

Ghizghuth

Oct 6, 2019
I really hope we get to see more of their games, this and Endless defeat arena are some of my all time favorites
Yea same here unfortunately I cant find any info on the dev they dont seem to have any sites like fantia etc so I dont know how likely it is they make another game.
Well good news, though I can't find any info on what precisely they're doing, there is at least this little gem showing itself ^^

doyoulike4

Nov 10, 2017
Admittedly I ran the page through MTL, but it sounds to me like he's making a fully realized game using some of the ideas from both this and endless defeat arena and some new stuff. Plus his art noticeably improves every game, endless defeat arena was really rough imo, this one is noticeably better, and it looks like a similar jump again.

yeeters132

Feb 19, 2019
Well good news, though I can't find any info on what precisely they're doing, there is at least this little gem showing itself ^^
Kineticdog updated the dlsite page with a gameplay preview and from the looks of it this'll blow previous games out of the water

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Kineticdog updated the dlsite page with a gameplay preview and from the looks of it this'll blow previous games out of the water

Oh hell yeah, that's some good uncle content. Can't wait to see what their next game after this one will be, love how much they improve with each update.

Ghizghuth

Oct 6, 2019

Just saw the gameplay preview on their page and came here to announce it, seems I was a bit late on that one ^^
It looks fantastic, and considering they put the gameplay preview out, I can't help but hope it'll be released ~very~ soon.
Let's pray it's already ready and isn't going to get delayed like most good games I'm keeping an eye on and waiting for xD

I hope someone will translate it fully in due time (not an MTL).

Mattlau04

Aug 22, 2020
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
The trailer looks insanely promising, the artstyle improved so much again, and the content seems amazing as well
Plus it looks so much bigger, seems like we'll be having a ton of content this time around
And ErisDysnomia has given me a severe case of crotch kick fetish, so i'm glad the game will feature that
Probably the best upcoming hentai game, i'm super hyped! Seems like it will really live up to the past 2 games

Last edited:

Ghizghuth

Oct 6, 2019
Ohh god, I just realised that there apparently used to be a DEMO available for " ", for even though nothing appears on DLsite where the usual "Download Demo" space would be, if you look it up on Steam, it will show up as a Demo, with what looks like sprites for the bodies of the characters, dressed in suits.

But clicking on the icon just sends you back to the store's front page, so I'm assuming he removed it once he managed to get the info he needed like bugs or something, or he never actually ended up putting it out.

Edit: WwwOOOOOHHHHHhh! I managed to download the Demo against all odds, and I played the beggining of the game (Introduction and explanations), well let me assure you, this game is going to be absolutely fire!
Also, on a side note, there seems to be an english mode already integrated in the Demo ?!? Let's pray it will also be the case for the full game :D

Last edited:

chincheta

Apr 3, 2019
Ohh god, I just realised that there apparently used to be a DEMO available for " ", for even though nothing appears on DLsite where the usual "Download Demo" space would be, if you look it up on Steam, it will show up as a Demo, with what looks like sprites for the bodies of the characters, dressed in suits.

But clicking on the icon just sends you back to the store's front page, so I'm assuming he removed it once he managed to get the info he needed like bugs or something, or he never actually ended up putting it out.

Edit: WwwOOOOOHHHHHhh! I managed to download the Demo against all odds, and I played the beggining of the game (Introduction and explanations), well let me assure you, this game is going to be absolutely fire!
Also, on a side note, there seems to be an english mode already integrated in the Demo ?!? Let's pray it will also be the case for the full game :D
can you lend us a link for the demo? im tired of waiting for the actual game..

Reactions: Anonymous5689
2.60 star(s) 13 Votes