2.60 star(s) 13 Votes

Wowadoo

Jun 28, 2020
Yeah, agreed that this is good for aheago faces, although it dosen't have a lot of movement/animation for penetration (It's not really that good), but if you do have an aheago fetish this is for you. Personally, I like games with some combat, sometimes the story.

Mantiev

Sep 1, 2019
I've read the combat instructions back and forth several time and still confused and don't know wtf am I supposed to do. Could anyone kindly explain how the combat work for me please?

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
I've read the combat instructions back and forth several time and still confused and don't know wtf am I supposed to do. Could anyone kindly explain how the combat work for me please?
My understanding is that the teachers will do various things to disrupt your ability to fill the answer bar so you have to focus each student on what they're actually good at & do easier options for the less intelligent girls while aiming to get a total that is the minimum required.

phwolf

Jul 24, 2018
Best to just keep trying and see which bars get filled up and which points when both bars are filled up enough are best to answer. Trial and Error.
It's a great little game once you get a hang of it.
Honestly, it's tough to explain since it's all technically right there.

Reactions: HikkiG

Mantiev

Sep 1, 2019
My understanding is that the teachers will do various things to disrupt your ability to fill the answer bar so you have to focus each student on what they're actually good at & do easier options for the less intelligent girls while aiming to get a total that is the minimum required.
can you specified which girl is good as which subject?

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
Not writing a review so as not to affect its rating:

Imo this game is Awesome, but not as a full game.
This minigame is well designed (with some flaws but eh) and it totally serves its purpose.
I would give it 5 stars just to keep the dev working on such games.
There are however 3 weak points.

1. It's apparent, the time spent between minigames. There's really nothing to do. I mean, really nothing.
2. The clothing. I mean, the fact that it - at least seemingly - doesn't really change anything. I think it does, but there's no proof of what it changes anywhere. I mean, I'm not even sure if it changes anything xD
3. The "teaching" part. The problem to that is that it's still really the same thing.Tbh I was expecting them to give blowjobs (while in the same stance).

But yeah, my main point is that I love games like this, despite the aforementioned flaws.

Saxxy

Jun 6, 2018
Any way to increase stats for hypnosis, personality change, etc with cheat menu? I wanna see a girl full on all of them, but teleportation causes stats to reset so you can't just lose and and teleport out after you get the stats maxed.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Any way to increase stats for hypnosis, personality change, etc with cheat menu? I wanna see a girl full on all of them, but teleportation causes stats to reset so you can't just lose and and teleport out after you get the stats maxed.
A page or so back there's an anon who wrote on editing the java files to do just that. That said it just interrupts you more often, there's no interesting or fun effect with hypnotism beyond that. Really wish this game was more than essentially a glorified demo.

Gxdhasjoined

Jun 23, 2020
I dont know if this has been said already or if it's too late but there are knowledge and inference bars below your health and stats during the exam and when they fill up you can answer and get the points

HelotGames

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
I love this game's simplicity. It's animations are so good, I just wish it was less empty, though!

Reactions: HikkiG
2.60 star(s) 13 Votes