2.60 star(s) 13 Votes
Aug 22, 2018
Can someone please tell me how to win against the teacher
Quoting myself from page 6:

Energy basically just functions as a "buffer" for Willpower, the stat that actually matters.

Willpower has a part in determining how successful the fuckboy will be in interrupting your character's actions (and how much of a problem hypno/drug actions will be). With a high Energy, the character's Willpower decreases less from getting fucked.

I'm not sure if the RNG is just kind to me or if I'm doing something right that other players aren't, but I've found it relatively easy to beat all three exams. Just focus on the subject each character's good at and use the booster items sold in the item shop (where you also buy clothing) before exams if you're having trouble.

My typical turn-order that worked for all 3 exams:

Turn 1: First and second girl select a Literature Q&A. Third girl gets a less-hard problem because she's relatively dumb. Fourth girl takes a Science Q&A.
Turns 2 through however-long-it-takes: Raise both the Logic and Knowledge bars through those actions.
Once both bars are full: Spam the "Answer" option.

Each successful Q&A answer is worth 300 points, so if 2 out of 4 characters succeed at answering the question it's enough. The girl who's relatively bad at both Science and Literature is a *godsend* if you end up losing and getting pillory'd - she does have the highest escape-stats in the game.

Also remember to use the recovery machine in the girls' dorm after every fight, because drug and hypno stats carry over and hypnosis snowballs *very* quickly - let it ramp up enough and you basically end up forfeiting every turn.

Using this method you can pretty much just power through the first exam without ever resisting, then repeatedly "tutor" the men's class to level up because it's basically one-on-one the first exam but with a much higher reward. At level 10 or so, you can power through the second exam in the exact same way - which then levels you up enough to power through the third exam.

Overall, it's an interesting concept for a game. However, the implementation is kind of a slog - the teachers' turns take way too long (seriously, every teacher gets to attack you 4 times per turn on average - that's 16 animations you pretty much just have to sit through before it rolls back to the attack-selection menu), the RNG can be *brutal*, and there's very little variation in scenes. I ended up deleting the game after a single run-through.

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
Energy basically just functions as a "buffer" for Willpower, the stat that actually matters.

Willpower has a part in determining how successful the fuckboy will be in interrupting your character's actions (and how much of a problem hypno/drug actions will be). With a high Energy, the character's Willpower decreases less from getting fucked.

I'm not sure if the RNG is just kind to me or if I'm doing something right that other players aren't, but I've found it relatively easy to beat all three exams. Just focus on the subject each character's good at and use the booster items sold in the item shop (where you also buy clothing) before exams if you're having trouble.

My typical turn-order that worked for all 3 exams:

Turn 1: First and second girl select a Literature Q&A. Third girl gets a less-hard problem because she's relatively dumb. Fourth girl takes a Science Q&A.
Turns 2 through however-long-it-takes: Raise both the Logic and Knowledge bars through those actions.
Once both bars are full: Spam the "Answer" option.

Each successful Q&A answer is worth 300 points, so if 2 out of 4 characters succeed at answering the question it's enough. The girl who's relatively bad at both Science and Literature is a *godsend* if you end up losing and getting pillory'd - she does have the highest escape-stats in the game.

Also remember to use the recovery machine in the girls' dorm after every fight, because drug and hypno stats carry over and hypnosis snowballs *very* quickly - let it ramp up enough and you basically end up forfeiting every turn.

Using this method you can pretty much just power through the first exam without ever resisting, then repeatedly "tutor" the men's class to level up because it's basically one-on-one the first exam but with a much higher reward. At level 10 or so, you can power through the second exam in the exact same way - which then levels you up enough to power through the third exam.

Overall, it's an interesting concept for a game. However, the implementation is kind of a slog - the teachers' turns take way too long (seriously, every teacher gets to attack you 4 times per turn on average - that's 16 animations you pretty much just have to sit through before it rolls back to the attack-selection menu), the RNG can be *brutal*, and there's very little variation in scenes. I ended up deleting the game after a single run-through.
just want to say thank u for this. love the idea for the game but good god is the execution terrible. i was able to get thru the first test thanks to ur walkthru.

Reactions: NamesAreForTheWeak

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I was thinking it would be a fun small game... but no matter how much I choose find knowledge or logic... pressing "Answer" always yields 0% completion. Don't know what I'm doing wrong.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
I was thinking it would be a fun small game... but no matter how much I choose find knowledge or logic... pressing "Answer" always yields 0% completion. Don't know what I'm doing wrong.
to complete a task, you must first complete the logic and knowledge. Then, once it's completed, you can answer.

Reactions: AtotehZ

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
to complete a task, you must first complete the logic and knowledge. Then, once it's completed, you can answer.
Is there a way to know it's completed? There's a small bar called knowledge. I only answer when that is full.

Aug 22, 2018
Is there a way to know it's completed? There's a small bar called knowledge. I only answer when that is full.
There should be 2 bars in that place, one with Knowledge and one with Logic.

Of note, you don't need both bars 100% full, but the closer they both are to full the higher the chance of making progress.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
You have 3 bar. The blue one for knowledge, the red one for logics and the yellow for the answer. You have completed once the yellow bar is full.
To progress in the answer, you must have the blue and red bar the fullest possible.

You can progress faster if you give the good test to the good girl. on girls is pro science, the other is pro litterature. And 2 girls are 50/50.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
If you want, the previous game of kineticdog was translated on ulmf. You must patreon the translater if you want the translation now, but you can wait for 2 weeks and get it free.

Willy_Warrior

Dec 5, 2017
If you want, the previous game of kineticdog was translated on ulmf. You must patreon the translater if you want the translation now, but you can wait for 2 weeks and get it free.
If he's making me wait, it'd better be a real translation and not MTL.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
If he's making me wait, it'd better be a real translation and not MTL.
lol I don't know but if you want a fast translation, you can MTL yourself, it's not that hard I think. On RPGM, tranlator ++ is good and free. You can also edit the translation if some scenes are not good for you. ;)

Reactions: Onyxdime

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
yeah the 'gameplay' is high tier garbage but I like the idea ... sadly its badly executed
I think the gameplay is not that bad. It is a true struggle for the character.
The problem is, we are not struggling, it's the girls. We don't feel the difficulty of escaping the brainwashing. The gameplay must make us feel the difficulty, not just random event...
For example, if you play at Boko games, the player is struggling against the temptation. The game become harder with QTE etc...

PUCHIN1999

Jul 3, 2020
Anyone know where I can edit the chances of getting hypnosis disruptions? I've spent a while looking through several .js files and haven't found it.

Edit: After a lot of experimentation I figured out how to make one hypnosis disruption fill the bar entirely, using copy and pasting in the ER_BattleStatusManager.js file
How did you do it exactly?

SecondOrion

Apr 30, 2020
How did you do it exactly?
Head into the folder at \www\js\plugins and right-click ER_BattleStatusManager.js then hit edit. I recommend you copy the first one somewhere because this solution is kind of brute force.
Once in the editor, scroll down or use Ctrl+F to find the comment that says "// mc type can have at most one per round" under that is the part which calls the mind control disturbs. All you have to do is copy and paste them like so.
1626836951251.png
This only gives 2 repetitions every time it comes up in the cycle, and I don't know if you want to add too many, because it takes forever every time one ends up in the disturb chain. Even if the bar is full, the disturb still shows up in the chain, so be careful about adding too many.

dovahderd

Mar 10, 2020
Head into the folder at \www\js\plugins and right-click ER_BattleStatusManager.js then hit edit. I recommend you copy the first one somewhere because this solution is kind of brute force.
Once in the editor, scroll down or use Ctrl+F to find the comment that says "// mc type can have at most one per round" under that is the part which calls the mind control disturbs. All you have to do is copy and paste them like so.
View attachment 1309710
This only gives 2 repetitions every time it comes up in the cycle, and I don't know if you want to add too many, because it takes forever every time one ends up in the disturb chain. Even if the bar is full, the disturb still shows up in the chain, so be careful about adding too many.
ended up copying each several dozen times, not sure if it did much but appreciate the post

2.60 star(s) 13 Votes