2.60 star(s) 13 Votes

fvuuv

Sep 28, 2017
I have a question of the game? Does it have an ending and is there a way to get to it?

I ask cause i know we have to reach the men classroom as well and wonder if that is also a critieria for the ending (as in you need to complete the three exams and all the men classroom lessions?)

As of my game, i try to speed the Simple Response for Science / Lit / Science / Science. Susually enough when all of them get it.
I got the ending by completing the 3rd exam. I also unlocked the classroom lessons, but don't think that's required for the ending. There's only a few dialogs in the ending, and no event cg.

lethal09

Mar 6, 2018
would of been a cool game if the concept art for the girls wasnt some Kardashian fake shit sorry i rarely have this reaction why anyone thinks overpoportioning a girl like that is ok i have no clue total turn off in my opinion sorry but ewww.

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
I got the ending by completing the 3rd exam. I also unlocked the classroom lessons, but don't think that's required for the ending. There's only a few dialogs in the ending, and no event cg.
I kinda expected to be a second ending for this game, like when you loose few times in a row and get a bad ending, not that the normal ending is any better for the heroes there :ROFLMAO:

Rekka_X

Feb 13, 2020
Is it decent translation?
Language: English (Based off MTL and then rewritten into proper English )

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
Theres a virgin ending....bruh how. Its like ok go andddd youre fucked.
I think that was a joke for those who like go for virgin run after making the MC whore of the world, which something i usually do in some games :D

Is it decent translation?
Language: English (Based off MTL and then rewritten into proper English )
I could say it was decent, there were times when i gave up on understanding what the heck was being tried to be said, if you can endure a bit you get what they are talking about (believe me there are far much worse translations out there)
I do want to congratulate the fella who did the trasnlation and put in the effort and made a decent work out of it for a first try
Onyxdime nice work mate

Rekka_X

Feb 13, 2020
I could say it was decent, there were times when i gave up on understanding what the heck was being tried to be said, if you can endure a bit you get what they are talking about (believe me there are far much worse translations out there)
I do want to congratulate the fella who did the trasnlation and put in the effort and made a decent work out of it for a first try
Onyxdime nice work mate
Oh... Thanks man.(y)

Reactions: 4rn4ld0

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I wrote in my review that there was a game breaking glitch. Was wondering if anyone figured out how to get rid of it.

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
I wrote in my review that there was a game breaking glitch. Was wondering if anyone figured out how to get rid of it.
I noticed that as well, unless you beat them or lose the stats seem to reset no matter what you do,maybe it is intened that way, dunno

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
Nice cg and story even dress but play too hard for me i didnt understand at all
Once you get a hold of the play style it gets easier, there are simple mechanics to follow that's all there is to it, and if you are still having hard time you can edit level limit,growth limit etc etc.

Reactions: Onyxdime

Philly101

Jun 22, 2018
Hi everyone,

This is my first attempt at translating and uploading a game on here myself. Apologies to the mods if I made any mistakes during the formatting. I tried to follow the guide here: https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2019-06-25.524/

I took a machine translation and then edited it by hand over several days to make it more enjoyable.

Hope you enjoyed the game as much as I did.

If you're interested in seeing more of my work I write a story about Magical Girls getting violated over on Hentai Foundry.

Happy fapping,

Onyxdime
Are you planning to translate the previous game made by kinetic dog?

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Thank you for the translation !! This game was really nice !!
I'm just sad that it's really hard to get hypnosis lvl 3. If we could choose the move that the guys does, it would be different.

Reactions: Onyxdime
2.60 star(s) 13 Votes