2.60 star(s) 13 Votes

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Thanks! I've added it to the main post now. :)
You should polish the game more focused on translating the battle part I mean It only took you a few days other people took months and years translating
Besides that This is hard how do you even beat complete the virgin route if at the first battle they fuck you right at the beginning you take the fucking test?
And Is the game bugged somehow? I seem to be getting no points at the test or do i need to wait for turns to pass?
Also the positions? Do they even matter? I mean i picked the standing position and when in the battle they are on squat position no difference at all even outside of battle what's the point of this?

Reactions: 4rn4ld0

Willy_Warrior

Dec 5, 2017
Other games that play like this, with the four characters on the screen you need to choose actions for instead of running around a dungeon?

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Translation is still looking little MTLish for me, with all these text outside of dialoge boxes and complete garbage in the tutorial before first test. Buuuuut, not like i here to rant, Onyxdime definetly spent some energy on it, so its passable.
That's odd. Maybe the Dev wanted to implement a way to play as the teachers but scrapped it at the end(?).

Wish someone made a bigger game around this concept, would be fun.
Likewise!

I don't really view this as a full game, so much as a 'tech demo' something bigger could be built upon.

Gameplay wise, it's a 3/5 for me. Creative, but lacks depth, substance, and variation.

It was the sheer creativity of it alone that prompted me to edit up an MTL for this one. Hopefully the developer continues to improve their skills and releases something more substantial in future.

Reactions: tiro_5

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Lol Proper translation xD I can't even understand the game at the very least It's decent to understand not proper and It's still MTL You could say It's like a google translation

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Onyxdime how dare you make the Dull parts better with the jokes!. Now give me more!

m4zy Can you add Female Protagonist tag here? its missing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Onyxdime

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Lol Proper translation xD I can't even understand the game at the very least It's decent to understand not proper and It's still MTL You could say It's like a google translation
Its a heavily edited GOOGLE MTL TRANSLATION.

An actual Google MTL translation is 100% worse.

Reactions: Onyxdime

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Is there a way to stop the text from immediately auto-advancing during the exams? Kinda pointless to even have those dialouge if you're not even gonna let it be read.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Is there a way to stop the text from immediately auto-advancing during the exams? Kinda pointless to even have those dialouge if you're not even gonna let it be read.
I know, it really pisses me off that it plays automatically.

If anyone knows how to code/edit it then it would be great to turn that feature off.

Reactions: Chrathrard

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
I see MTL mentioned and I already know:
NOT downloading

There should be a rule against using DLsite screenshots

Only In-game shots should be allowed, so one can see how shitty the game actually turns out to be thanks to MTL.

• Angry
Reactions: Joeburqa

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I see MTL mentioned and I already know:
NOT downloading

There should be a rule against using DLsite screenshots

Only In-game shots should be allowed, so one can see how shitty the game actually turns out to be thanks to MTL.
MTL was used to translate it.

I then went through the entire game, line by line, and rewrote every single one to be legible and understandable in English.

Here are some in-game screenshots from the introduction:
sample 1.png
sample 2.png
sample 4.png

Last edited:

schlag

May 20, 2019
Hi everyone,

This is my first attempt at translating and uploading a game on here myself. Apologies to the mods if I made any mistakes during the formatting. I tried to follow the guide here: https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2019-06-25.524/

I took a machine translation and then edited it by hand over several days to make it more enjoyable.

Hope you enjoyed the game as much as I did.

If you're interested in seeing more of my work I write a story about Magical Girls getting violated over on Hentai Foundry.

Happy fapping,

Onyxdime
intersting stories , the photo additions mid story are a nice touch

2.60 star(s) 13 Votes