2.60 star(s) 13 Votes
Aug 22, 2018
Hmm. My game softlocks on the "second run" after beating the Difficulty 3 exam (where the fatguys use hypnosis and drugs). It's gone back to Difficulty 1 and without the recovery machine, but when I try to start an exam the principal will come in and softlock ensues.

Also, how do you even *get* a virgin run? Literally the first thing that happens in every fight is they'll just start jackhammering.

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
Hmm. My game softlocks on the "second run" after beating the Difficulty 3 exam (where the fatguys use hypnosis and drugs). It's gone back to Difficulty 1 and without the recovery machine, but when I try to start an exam the principal will come in and softlock ensues.

Also, how do you even *get* a virgin run? Literally the first thing that happens in every fight is they'll just start jackhammering.
Yeah... I thought they would at least do some harassment first but they jumped straight into the big bang bruh

Reactions: Eicosa

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Hi everyone,

This is my first attempt at translating and uploading a game on here myself. Apologies to the mods if I made any mistakes during the formatting. I tried to follow the guide here: https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2019-06-25.524/

I took a machine translation and then edited it by hand over several days to make it more enjoyable.

Hope you enjoyed the game as much as I did.

If you're interested in seeing more of my work I write a story about Magical Girls getting violated over on Hentai Foundry.

Happy fapping,

Onyxdime
Thank you! I love the dedication man!
Also the art is top tier

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017

Sorry, that was a joke I couldn't resist making. :LOL:

Reactions: alucardgetsuga

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
The problem for me of this game is not MTL the problem is you have no time to read the text (i mean the important text is in battles and you have no time reading it ) and lol it says interference are 30% but its more like 90% ...

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
The problem for me of this game is not MTL the problem is you have no time to read the text (i mean the important text is in battles and you have no time reading it ) and lol it says interference are 30% but its more like 90% ...
You need to learn the dao of reading

MikeyMike00

Jan 4, 2018
I wish there was a mode where we can play as the teachers to control their actions so we can see the High Level Debuff art/dialog easily, waiting for the teachers to randomly do what you want is a bit of a drag...

DMSTS

Jun 14, 2017
Is there any kind of gallery?
For us to see each girl being harassed by a teacher in a way you want?

Or there is no gallery at all?

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I wish there was a mode where we can play as the teachers to control their actions so we can see the High Level Debuff art/dialog easily, waiting for the teachers to randomly do what you want is a bit of a drag...
This is the weird part.

When I was doing the translation all of the teachers have gear and items. These items, like the hypnosis devices and bondage equipment, all have detailed descriptions of how they can be used on girls and what they do.

Kinda like, "This is a metal bondage device. Select a girl and it will restrain her for X number of turns! Use this to prevent her teleporting away!"

But the only way a player could see such information would be to play as the teachers, which, as far as I'm aware, you can't do.

2.60 star(s) 13 Votes