2.60 star(s) 13 Votes

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Is there any kind of gallery?
For us to see each girl being harassed by a teacher in a way you want?

Or there is no gallery at all?
no gallery, at the end of game you can repeat battles and just let the girls get fucked

Reactions: Onyxdime

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
of all the games this one makes no sense, i cant even get above 0 score. unless thats the point then yea great game...

Reactions: 4rn4ld0

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
On first glance the first screenshot looked like to me like they were in a bowling alley rofl

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
For anyone curious about what kind of game this is, there is a video on the DLsite link in OP.

Not for me lol

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
of all the games this one makes no sense, i cant even get above 0 score. unless thats the point then yea great game...
So I think what you need to do is your first turn you pick a category (this is during the "tests"), each category is worth a certain amount of points and I THINK it also determines the difficulty of the,,, err,, research you need to do to get the answer.

By research I mean, once you pick a category you get another set of options that lets you research, think, or fill in the answer. I don't remember the EXACT options but you'll see it for yourself. I THINK the harder the category you chose is, the more often you need to choose to research etc before you can fill in the answer. So like literature there is one option worth 10 points, another worth 150 etc. You only need 500 points to pass the test so maybe choosing the harder questions is the right path I don't know.

I managed to get 300 points on my first test play through before one of my girls (the one on the end right) got KO'd, she seems to be the weakest of the 4 and takes MUCH more damage than the rest. Anyway by that point I was thoroughly frustrated with the game and just shut it down.

I just extracted the image files and looked through them. That's all the game is worth IMHO, it's not fun with the way the "battles" are set up.

Reactions: Chrathrard

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
Carrera i sorta did, i picked lit, lit science science
with the low ones i did multiple choice I am assuming is "easy" and answer box or something assuming its "hard"

Or is there pre game play before the test and sexual assault quiz?

1610160377831.png

Edit: ok found it while hover over the inventory..

Are you suppose to knowledge and logic till end of the game and answer or answer?

Last edited:

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
There's a secret ending if you do a virgin-run. :)
But how do you even do (start?) one? I've tried but it's completely random which hole they go for and I don't really want to spend my time save scumming until they decide "fine, ass only". Especially not level 3 with hypnosis and questions that take several turns (read 3 penetrations at least) to answer. 50% to pick pussy 4*3=12 times, so that's 0.5^12 = 0.0244% of them not going pussy on any girl with 3 penetrations only... not putting myself through that if that's the case.

Are you suppose to knowledge and logic till end of the game and answer or answer?
It's better to do so yeah. Talking about the 300 question here. Before lvl 3, you can make do without but at lvl 3, with both knowledge and logic filled, you need like 3 turns to finish answering. If you answer without having started to fill either, there will be no progress at all. So yeah... with the drugs at the shop, 2-3 turns on knowledge then logic, then 3 turns on answering... if all goes well. If you're close to answering, don't bother resisting. Let her will risk breaking, hypnosis snowballs hard into inevitable loss.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I'm almost done with the game. The last difficulty is pretty unfair which is clearly the point. Fortunately, you can go back and grind the smaller tests to get EXP. More HP/energy the better.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
I'm almost done with the game. The last difficulty is pretty unfair which is clearly the point. Fortunately, you can go back and grind the smaller tests to get EXP. More HP/energy the better.
Grinding doesn't just increase HP, EP and WP. It also increases their stats, letting you answer faster. So like you said, grind the previous tests/students if lvl 3 is too hard.

Conflate

Dec 28, 2017
Man. Saddest part for me is that there's literally no foreplay. Missed potential, really. But goddamn those ahegao faces are amazing, especially if that's your kinda thing. Btw, if anyone finished the whole game, is there an endscene at all?

Also, don't trust the virgin run posts. Those people are virtual snake oil peddlers

Reactions: Eicosa

MrKrazygamer

Oct 6, 2017
okay, I decided to edit the game and give me an item that maxes their stats, even with the maxed stats and everything the tests still take multiple turns on diff 3 (like answer 3 times) and i am absolutely baffled how you're supposed to do a virgin run if they can use like 5 actions per girl at once, getting hypnoticed twice, fucked once and spanked and such. This game "looked" interesting, but really, it's super boring and after the 3 tests it's just over, I get that the game is meant to repeat tests to get smarter and such, but the guys are so aggressive that I will not even try and cheat my way to get that virgin ending, if anyone has a save for that, be it cheated or hacked I don't care, I'd like to at least see what the virgin ending is like!

MikeyMike00

Jan 4, 2018
This is the weird part.

When I was doing the translation all of the teachers have gear and items. These items, like the hypnosis devices and bondage equipment, all have detailed descriptions of how they can be used on girls and what they do.

Kinda like, "This is a metal bondage device. Select a girl and it will restrain her for X number of turns! Use this to prevent her teleporting away!"

But the only way a player could see such information would be to play as the teachers, which, as far as I'm aware, you can't do.
That's odd. Maybe the Dev wanted to implement a way to play as the teachers but scrapped it at the end(?).

Wish someone made a bigger game around this concept, would be fun.

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
Translation is still looking little MTLish for me, with all these text outside of dialoge boxes and complete garbage in the tutorial before first test. Buuuuut, not like i here to rant, Onyxdime definetly spent some energy on it, so its passable.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Art aside, this game sucks hard. The gameplay is repetitive, boring, grindy and totally luck based at times.

Reactions: 4rn4ld0

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
Wish there was more art pieces than just different leg positions. Art looks good too

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 13 Votes