2.60 star(s) 13 Votes

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Despite cheating stats, I failed the second exam due to Inaho failing to answer a question with full bars twelve (12) turns in a row. There is no/insufficient feedback as to why they skip their turns. There was no die roll, just the generic, "It's my turn!" line and then the four actions by the teacher. And does anyone know what Energy actually does? I assumed it was required to actually gain progress so I kept it well above 0, meaning that was not a factor.

Reactions: 4rn4ld0
Aug 22, 2018
Despite cheating stats, I failed the second exam due to Inaho failing to answer a question with full bars twelve (12) turns in a row. There is no/insufficient feedback as to why they skip their turns. There was no die roll, just the generic, "It's my turn!" line and then the four actions by the teacher. And does anyone know what Energy actually does? I assumed it was required to actually gain progress so I kept it well above 0, meaning that was not a factor.
Energy basically just functions as a "buffer" for Willpower, the stat that actually matters.

Willpower has a part in determining how successful the fuckboy will be in interrupting your character's actions (and how much of a problem hypno/drug actions will be). With a high Energy, the character's Willpower decreases less from getting fucked.

I'm not sure if the RNG is just kind to me or if I'm doing something right that other players aren't, but I've found it relatively easy to beat all three exams. Just focus on the subject each character's good at and use the booster items sold in the item shop (where you also buy clothing) before exams if you're having trouble.

My typical turn-order that worked for all 3 exams:

Turn 1: First and second girl select a Literature Q&A. Third girl gets a less-hard problem because she's relatively dumb. Fourth girl takes a Science Q&A.
Turns 2 through however-long-it-takes: Raise both the Logic and Knowledge bars through those actions.
Once both bars are full: Spam the "Answer" option.

Each successful Q&A answer is worth 300 points, so if 2 out of 4 characters succeed at answering the question it's enough. The girl who's relatively bad at both Science and Literature is a *godsend* if you end up losing and getting pillory'd - she does have the highest escape-stats in the game.

Also remember to use the recovery machine in the girls' dorm after every fight, because drug and hypno stats carry over and hypnosis snowballs *very* quickly - let it ramp up enough and you basically end up forfeiting every turn.

Using this method you can pretty much just power through the first exam without ever resisting, then repeatedly "tutor" the men's class to level up because it's basically one-on-one the first exam but with a much higher reward. At level 10 or so, you can power through the second exam in the exact same way - which then levels you up enough to power through the third exam.

Overall, it's an interesting concept for a game. However, the implementation is kind of a slog - the teachers' turns take way too long (seriously, every teacher gets to attack you 4 times per turn on average - that's 16 animations you pretty much just have to sit through before it rolls back to the attack-selection menu), the RNG can be *brutal*, and there's very little variation in scenes. I ended up deleting the game after a single run-through.

Last edited:

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
MTL was used to translate it.

Oh? This actually looks English?!

Doesn't matter if you are bi-lingual or "filled in the blanks" -- it looks English, and that's a rarity nowadays.

English...... damn, this is like Christmas, how it should have been, especially considering the actual date sucked thanks to covid restrictions and MTL

Reactions: Onyxdime

Conflate

Dec 28, 2017
anyone have actual tips and explanation on how to play this game?
After you choose an assignment to solve, you'll see three small bars under your energy bar. By choosing "Answer" during your turn, you can choose between "knowledge", "logic" and "(again) answer"

Fill up the first two smaller bars by using "knowledge" and "logic" respectively, then spam "answer" until the last small bar is full.

It's actually not that complicated. Just bad/barely explained. As for tips, some guy a few comments ago basically just gave away a blueprint on how to win the game

fvuuv

Sep 28, 2017
The circle's whole schtick is combat sex. I looked at the img folder and most of the pics are combat sex, so if you're looking for ending or event cg of any sort you're out of luck.

fvuuv

Sep 28, 2017
You want to look at what character is good at what subject. Also choose 300pt questions, the other questions are mostly a waste of time imo. The 1st char is a well rounded character, you can choose either literature or science, 2nd is good at literature, and 4th is good at science. 3rd character is garbo character and not good at either, but she breaks out of restrain quickly if you lose and got to detention part. If you lost at the detention part, nothing happens, it's just another detention combat all over again.

MikeyMike00

Jan 4, 2018
For those that are sick of the exams and want to see the ending or whatever.

Use this:

After installing it:
-Start an exam
-Open the cheat menu(Read the instructions on the page)
-Navigate to variables and find the "POINTS" Variable
-Increase your points to 500
-Play 1 turn and win instantly.

The menu usually opens with 0(not the Numpad 0), if you are having issues don't ask me, refer to the gifthub, i'm not the dev.

For those who use JoiPlay on Android, open the top menu and press the star button, then press the keyboard button and open the keyboard with the bottom arrow, use the numbers to navitage.

And yes, this is a universal plugin, it breaks some RPGM games but works with most.

Reactions: Eicosa and Silito13

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Honestly... I really like it. Looks like massive improvement from their previous game, so hopefully the next game will build on the concept and becomes an even better game from that. It's like... a high effort proof of concept that hits me just right due to constant harassment loop. Don't even need to waste the assets, just focus on revamping and expanding the content. Granted I can see how this is annoying for those who just want to beat/play the game rather than enjoy it for what it is.
Do wish running away/losing did not make you lose negative perks, since it's annoying and takes forever to raise them (plus lack of any changes at higher levels of mind control, both incombat and out, is disappointing). Not really sure why you cannot adjust the student levels (instead forced to fight at whichever highest test level you've taken), nor able to adjust all the post-test 1 handicaps.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Like fvuuv said, just go for 300 questions or maybe 150 questions. Even girl #3 can do those, just at a slower pace. Just:
- read question (300 or 150 points only)
- knowledge 'till full
- logic 'till full
- answer 'till delivered

As for the topics, go:
#1: w/e
#2: Literature
#3: w/e
#4: Science
The stats of both topics for #1 and #3 are the same... I usually go Literature since it requires less scrolling.

Buy 4x the 2 drugs in the shop (1 of each for every girl) for 2nd and 3rd exams for a much easier time. Usually, #2 and #4 should end the battle by themselves, #1 and #3 are more like insurance should hypnosis kick in... or if their wills start to drop (their energy caps are the lowest). Since the game is RNG-based, these 2 can come in really handy.

That's basically all there is to it though. Once you break it down, all you're doing is going through the motions, the game lacks depth and replayability.

Reactions: Eicosa

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
I have a question of the game? Does it have an ending and is there a way to get to it?

I ask cause i know we have to reach the men classroom as well and wonder if that is also a critieria for the ending (as in you need to complete the three exams and all the men classroom lessions?)

As of my game, i try to speed the Simple Response for Science / Lit / Science / Science. Susually enough when all of them get it.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Dunno if it was transalator who put these in but the jokes in some spots are funny. Go farther even to look more like translator!
Aye, that was me. The original lines were stuff like:

"The answer is..."

"If I add two to the equation..."

"Historically speaking..."

Mind numbingly boring drivel! So, I decided to spice it up a bit.

I spent hours trying to do this good job I'm not even mad that's pretty funny
Ahaha! Shit, my bad! I feel a little guilty now. :LOL:

Honestly... I really like it. Looks like massive improvement from their previous game, so hopefully the next game will build on the concept and becomes an even better game from that. It's like... a high effort proof of concept that hits me just right due to constant harassment loop. Don't even need to waste the assets, just focus on revamping and expanding the content. Granted I can see how this is annoying for those who just want to beat/play the game rather than enjoy it for what it is.
Do wish running away/losing did not make you lose negative perks, since it's annoying and takes forever to raise them (plus lack of any changes at higher levels of mind control, both incombat and out, is disappointing). Not really sure why you cannot adjust the student levels (instead forced to fight at whichever highest test level you've taken), nor able to adjust all the post-test 1 handicaps.
Exactly, that's what I see in this game. It's a MASSIVE jump in quality from where they were before.

A game that I'd give 40/100 is nothing really to get excited about; until you realise their last game was like a 2 or 3/100 and you see how far they've come.

Their next one could legitimately be a decent above-average game.

Reactions: Eicosa
2.60 star(s) 13 Votes