2.60 star(s) 13 Votes

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
It's useless to ask a save on this game, there is no recollection room.
The only sex you will see is in the exam.

SecondOrion

Apr 30, 2020
Anyone know where I can edit the chances of getting hypnosis disruptions? I've spent a while looking through several .js files and haven't found it.

Edit: After a lot of experimentation I figured out how to make one hypnosis disruption fill the bar entirely, using copy and pasting in the ER_BattleStatusManager.js file

Last edited:

Jolyroger

May 16, 2020
You might like this one.

It's a personal favourite: https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-nests-chaos-gate.4860/
For me my recc would be sapphire purge, its mtl but the gameplay is king and the UI translation is mostly good. the mtl should be easy to find.
https://f95zone.to/threads/nosafaia-sapphires-purge-hagan-ken.56660/

Despite the issues with the game other have pointed out, such as long~~ animation times by the men, only 2 positions and no service ones( such as BJ and paizuri), I actually really like the action in this game. I think it's gameplay is much better than the generic rpgm games which number in the hundreds. If I remember this genre is called combat rape right? any other reccomendations anyone??

Reactions: Onyxdime

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Actually really liking this game so far hoping someone gets around to translating the circles other games in the future.

Aug 22, 2018
Anybody have a save that includes the config file? Thanks
Fun fact, you don't actually need the *same* config file. You just need any save in the same slot to exist, and then copy-paste the save file from earlier in the thread over that - it won't look like it's been overwritten from the menu at first, but it will have been.

Reactions: kasdiddd

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Managed to finish the game pretty easily, Only used the male students teaching thing once. Really enjoyed the game overall but I think it would be better if it was fleshed out a bit more and had some variety. Found a MTL for the circles other game and made a translation request for someone to edit it, hopefully we get to see that game in english too.

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
Is there a way to Stop the flow of action so that we are able to read the text. The game is interesting but the text is too fast and I cannot read it in time.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Is there a way to Stop the flow of action so that we are able to read the text. The game is interesting but the text is too fast and I cannot read it in time.
Nope.
Don't worry, you're not missing much. It's just some memes and usual hentai dialogue you'll find from ugly fat bastards.

kasdiddd

Sep 15, 2018
Fun fact, you don't actually need the *same* config file. You just need any save in the same slot to exist, and then copy-paste the save file from earlier in the thread over that - it won't look like it's been overwritten from the menu at first, but it will have been.
Thank you

2.60 star(s) 13 Votes