2.60 star(s) 13 Votes

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
The entireity of the dialogue was manually edited and rewritten.

And I'm not spending my free time constantly watching a year old thread to answer inane questions which have already been answered multiple times by other people. The search function exists for a reason.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
The girls look amazing
The outfits are also good. The Whore outfit, The Maid outfit and The Egyptian outfit are the best IMO

But the sex scenes are way too Zoomed out and its difficult to see anything :(
Are all sex scenes with the 4 girls at the same time, next to each other ?
Can we focus only on one girl ?

ANd also, do all the "Animations" go on automatically ? I noticed that i have no control over the scenes. The auto proceed :(

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
This game is really good, i just don't like how there's 0 buildup they just get fucked straight away like it's natural

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Please save file please
May I ask why you need a savefile for this game? There's no real progress, you just answer questions while being sexually harassed, that's the entire game. Only change is mind control after beating teachers ones, and electric shockers after beating them twice. I'd suggest getting a save editor or trainer like mtool instead for this game because there's no gallery, it's all in-battle animation.

chincheta

Apr 3, 2019
Fucking hell, another one...

THERE IS NO POINT TO HAVING A SAVE FILE FOR THIS GAME. THERE IS NO GALLERY, THE ONLY CG IS IN COMBAT.

There we go, I hope that makes it clear enough. Now piss off.
he is the same guy than "mrwolf232xd" he created his account yesterday only to ask for saves... and look at the comments of both accounts. they are the same with the same orthography problems. this kid doesnt know how to write xD

BobaTheOrc

Nov 21, 2018
The idea of a sex based battle system with stacking status effects is genius. Shame about the art quality, but compared to their last game the quality is a pretty big step up. I really hope to see something else from them soon.

Edit: Played it with a Cheat Engine setting the speed to 1.5x. I'm not looking to start arguments but there is a small point to a complete save. The first and second test are lacking mechanics until you complete the game. Not really a big deal, but if the game was actually difficult, I'd probably be asking for one too. As it stands, I beat it a while ago.

Here's my save file if it really means so much to you. Please stop spamming.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 13 Votes