Ren'Py - Endless Eden [v1] [My Big Little Brother]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Noah Neim

A very disappointing experience, but i'll give it benefit of the doubt as it's only just released, and hope it improves, but in any case, here are my thoughts

Story:
    Basic coomer scenario, there's literally zero depth to it, or any story at all for the matter, as of v1 i finished the game in literally an hour, of which 10 minutes was the story content, there's such a lack of stuff that i can't even rate it on anything

Gameplay:
    I guess the dev tried to emulate one of those text based wuxia/xianxia games? I can't say it works that well in the renpy format, especially when the stats hardly mean anything, and cultivation is literally a clicking simulator of rest and spend time
    And the fights are also optional, like this hardly feels like a game

sound:
    aside from like, one sound effect, it's dead silence, that or somethings wrong on my side

graphics/animations:
    Need some work, and variety, 2 of the scenes for the dark haired girl is literally 69 with different names, while the other ones are equally uninpsiring

overall, not much of an experience, i completed the game in an hour, so ratings will definitely change
    review as of v1