RPGM Abandoned Endless Paradise [v0.1a] [Gender Issues]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Endless Paradise.jpg
Overview:
You are a 30 year old man, Jacob, living in a world where everyone is addicted to a neural reality game called Endless Paradise. The world is mostly empty except for those still carrying out jobs in real life and those that refuse to spend their entire time in the game. You also partake in this addiction and work as a play tester for Endless Paradise by testing new software. This testing gets you into trouble and causes you to encounter real life people willing to harm others for their own gain.
Thread Updated: 2022-11-19
Release Date: 2018-08-03
Developer/Publisher: Gender Issues
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 0.1a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download
Win: - - -

0019_APDI_040.png 0043_APDI_080.png 0053_APDI_100.png

Last edited by a moderator:

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
First time I've seen a game with no intro.
The premise of a guy being transported into a game that turns them into a girl pretty similar to proteus effect.
I suppose communists stealing art assets is better than yet another daz3d title.

IIIIIIIIII

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
So instead of translating the games, he just stole the asset and put his story on the CG? Looks a little weird to me to do such a thing, besides the potential legality of doing this with a game that is in sale in whatever country it was produced.

Reactions: Escape and dexterdx

dexterdx

Sep 5, 2017
So instead of translating the games, he just stole the asset and put his story on the CG? Looks a little weird to me to do such a thing, besides the potential legality of doing this with a game that is in sale in whatever country it was produced.
This is even worse travesty than rewrites in H-mangas...

Reactions: Amariithynar