Partial [English subs] Neet, Angel and Naughty Family

Dradetias

Aug 6, 2021
Oh please i'm a lolicon but I HATE CHILDREN in REAL LIFE.They are sh1t if compare to children in fiction
This I agree. Toddlers? Yes, they're adorable and their cheeks are squishy and they are dumb so it's funny to play with them. But when the children are a little bit older and shit. They are little devil that ruins a lot of my stuffs when they are around. I remember my niece spilled an entire can of soda on my draft that I spent three days on.

Qwerty7890q

Jul 5, 2023
This I agree. Toddlers? Yes, they're adorable and their cheeks are squishy and they are dumb so it's funny to play with them. But when the children are a little bit older and shit. They are little devil that ruins a lot of my stuffs when they are around. I remember my niece spilled an entire can of soda on my draft that I spent three days on.
Some people these day can't stand Loli being lewd and say love loli is wrong meanwhile look at them. They're playing violent games where they can kill people for fun or kill them brutally so why they can accept violent game but can't accept Loli?Both of those thing are just fiction,no one in real life get harm so wth they have to freak out?I'm so sick when i see a cmt of someone say they want to bang a fictional Loli then 100% there will have a cmt say:"You can't do that","She's 14" blah blah OMG They're not even real