Partial [English subs] Neet, Angel and Naughty Family

Sum FΑggott

Mar 8, 2017
if anyone is interested, there is a special version released that has most of riko chan scenes uncensored. the link was posted in the comment section of the game thread on fapforfun

Reactions: Darkness2020

MG_

May 14, 2020
if anyone is interested, there is a special version released that has most of riko chan scenes uncensored. the link was posted in the comment section of the game thread on fapforfun
You sure? No such version exists I guess, as they're the prerendered CGI and if the author has uncesored version done, I'm sure it'd have been available somehow as well. And yes, I've checked all the comments there. If I missed something, please PM me here. Thanks.

The nudity censoring in japanese artworks is useless and just frustrating, Imho, so an uncesored version w'd have been awsome.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
You sure? No such version exists...
It's there in the comments, look for the bitly link. You can tell they used something like JavPlayer on the videos as the mosaic isn't completely removed.

Reactions: MG_

LucaThiago

Oct 14, 2020
used something like JavPlayer on the videos as the mosaic isn't completely removed.
Yeah, it's javplayer that was used.
I did some for private use and increased my knowledge to have it look slightly better than it already does.
Anyway, to work on this game, was a helluva time consuming job.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Game looks amazing pretty stupid to not allow it for so petty a reason. Girl could be modded out or somethin

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Riko is like twelve so it's not really surprising. And she's probably about one third of the game, she has more scenes than her sisters. If she was removed the game might be allowed, but she also seems like the fan favourite.

Beta F4gg0t

Feb 17, 2019
ugh, tfw banned game because of loli goodness so now I've to venture the dangerous seas of shady sites to satiate my degeneracy

But hey ty for the helpfull tips folks at least I've a good start

Reactions: pervert189

crazymanjj

Jul 23, 2018
I know links for the game aren't allowed but can we discuss gameplay? There are a lot of scenes in the gallery that I can't figure out how to unlock and was wondering if there was any kind of walkthrough or guide for this game anywhere.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
I know links for the game aren't allowed but can we discuss gameplay? There are a lot of scenes in the gallery that I can't figure out how to unlock and was wondering if there was any kind of walkthrough or guide for this game anywhere.
just increase your relationship with them via dates on weekends

crazymanjj

Jul 23, 2018
just increase your relationship with them via dates on weekends
My relationship and sex stats are maxed for all of them, but I still haven't seen the home footjob, blowjob scenes for Riko and I don't know how to use the dildos I purchased.

LucaThiago

Oct 14, 2020
Maybe nobody noticed? v1.08 was released 11 days ago. The updated full translation is out there too (hint: it's in the comments of a certain website)

ikh22ty

Apr 23, 2019
when I went to the game Neet Angel and Naughty Family through the download was not the Russian version but the Japanese version,what can I do with these