Unity Complete [English Translation] And so Blackshadow Came [Dieselmine]

Mateko

Nov 5, 2020
Any ideas how i unlock the rooftop scene? i am currently in the battle against the shadow akanes and it seems that there is no way to loos? I am just standing around, taking no damage, using the amulett on the wrong shadow don't hurts and using it on the right akane just ends the battle with an instant victory?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Any ideas how i unlock the rooftop scene? i am currently in the battle against the shadow akanes and it seems that there is no way to loos? I am just standing around, taking no damage, using the amulett on the wrong shadow don't hurts and using it on the right akane just ends the battle with an instant victory?
Maybe using it on the wrong Akane enough times will get you what you want?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Did that 4 or 5 times. Fake Akane just smiled then and the battle ended and i could restart it.
I'm like 99,9% sure you should get the scene upon the 4th time you use it on the wrong Akane. It was a while ago now, true... Maybe will recheck if I can, but it's 100% that you need to "accidentally" chose the/a wrong shadow an X number of times, and I think X=4.

EDIT: yeah, 4. Thing is, you have to choose wrong 4 times, then approach the shadows again, choose wrong AGAIN 4 times... Yada yada. After your 4TH wrong-choices-run, they are gonna grab you from below and you will get the scene.

Last edited:

Mateko

Nov 5, 2020
I'm like 99,9% sure you should get the scene upon the 4th time you use it on the wrong Akane. It was a while ago now, true... Maybe will recheck if I can, but it's 100% that you need to "accidentally" chose the/a wrong shadow an X number of times, and I think X=4.

EDIT: yeah, 4. Thing is, you have to choose wrong 4 times, then approach the shadows again, choose wrong AGAIN 4 times... Yada yada. After your 4TH wrong-choices-run, they are gonna grab you from below and you will get the scene.
Ok, i will try it again. :)