RPGM Complete [English Translation] Queen Succubus Trap

Overdon

Nov 12, 2018
RJ322353_img_main.jpg
Overview:
The Queen Succubus was defeated by the hero.
With her gone, the succubus threat is no more.

However, the Succubus Queen used the last of her power to appear in the dream of the hero.
Tempting the hero with sexual advances to rob him of his energy to re-enter the world.

Will the hero be able to endure her sweet paizuri.
Or will he fail.​

Thread Updated: 2021-04-11
Release Date: 2021-03-30
Developer: Bearded Lion Dance
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Translator Notes:
This is a fan translation done by me Overdon/Zoozonic for Bearded Lion Dance's game.
I took a stylistic approach rather than going for a hundred percent accuracy.
I'm not very fluent in Japanese, so I made a machine translation and rewrote over it.
I'm only supplying my translation for the game, so if you don't have the game I recommend buying it from the .

DOWNLOAD
Win
:
1.jpg 2.jpg

Last edited:

Overdon

Nov 12, 2018
View attachment 1202782
ive already set my system to the japanese locale but im not sure why im getting this error still
Well if you already have the game and set your locale, you probably need to redownload it. Otherwise, double check to see if you have the japanese language pack installed that's free on windows. Sometimes when you have games on your desktop it fails at opening so try moving it somewhere else.

DarkKingRen

May 30, 2017
yeah im having the same issue with no fix. Two of my folders have �N�C�[���T�L���o�X��� and ����
i think thats the issue. Im using jap locale too

Overdon

Nov 12, 2018
yeah im having the same issue with no fix. Two of my folders have �N�C�[���T�L���o�X��� and ����
i think thats the issue. Im using jap locale too
You need to have your system locale set to Japanese before you download the game and have the Japanese language pack downloaded, so if you didn’t do that redownload it. Otherwise sometimes games don’t work if they’re on your desktop so move it to another location and try it.

DarkKingRen

May 30, 2017
You need to have your system locale set to Japanese before you download the game and have the Japanese language pack downloaded, so if you didn’t do that redownload it. Otherwise sometimes games don’t work if they’re on your desktop so move it to another location and try it.
I FIXED it and i hope this helps anyone else please uncheck beta unicode 8 worlwide for you japanese locale

Apr 18, 2020
Thank you for the translation. I really enjoyed this one since i love Shiki's art.

Hey Overdon, I'm translating this one's sequel (Queen Succubus' Trap ~To Heaven~ / クイーンサキュバスの罠~天獄へ~ ). Hopefully you don't mind, i wouldn't want you to feel like i snatched the sequel.

Also on a side note, it would be nice to add this one's japanese title into the thread bc as it is now, it is difficult to find this thread unless you search for exactly translated name. I'm thinking of updating , if it is okay with you?

Last edited:
Reactions: luigi the skull
Oct 24, 2018
Thank you for the translation. I really enjoyed this one since i love Shiki's art.

Hey Overdon, I'm translating this one's sequel (Queen Succubus' Trap ~To Heaven~ / クイーンサキュバスの罠~天獄へ~ ). Hopefully you don't mind, i wouldn't want you to feel like i snatched the sequel.

Also on a side note, it would be nice to add this one's japanese title into the thread bc as it is now, it is difficult to find this thread unless you search for exactly translated name. I'm thinking of updating , if it is okay with you?

Edit: If anybody is interested in my translation progress, here is on ulmf.org
Is that thread still active?

Apr 18, 2020
Is that thread still active?
Whoa, you are fast. But I love the fact that at least one person is aware of my efforts and follows it.

Since I'm translating free of charge anyway, I thought I might as well go official. So I reached out to the circle that made these games and they will release my translated version on DLsite. Note that I intentionally didn't demand anything from the circle, only to credit my name tho (as proof, you can see our conversation in the comments of their ). But releasing only the sequel would be ...idiotic, I'm going to translate the prequel from the scratch (so that it would be proper tl, rather than assisted mtl). In total, I think both of them will take around 3 weeks - 1 month to translate (at most) . Once it is on DLsite, i will leave a message here to notify you people.

Also Overdon , again, I'm sorry. I hope you would understand.

About tl progress, since I started from the sequel, I can only give progress on that for now. At the time of this post, 254 of 600 lines are translated.
------------------------
Edit: (as of 3 Nov 22 05:12 AM UTC) Good news is that sequel's initial tl is 80% complete. (Slightly) bad news is that I probably won't be able to translate for 3-4 days due irl circumstances. But after I should be able continue (hopefully faster).
------------------------
Edit2: (as of 8 Nov 22 05:00 AM UTC) The sequel's initial tl is 100% complete. Tomorrow, I will start translating the prequel. When that becomes completed too, I will read both of them 2 times for checking if there are typos or weirdly connected sentences.

Last edited:
Reactions: luigi the skull