RPGM WIP [English Translation] SEQUEL thirst [RJ01225955][Leaf Geometry]

milo166

Feb 25, 2022
took me too long to buy it from dlsite but i finally got through it :

Full version of SEQUEL thirst, have fun boys!
thx, tho i must say something, be careful, do not put the english patch, cuz when i do it the game goes on the demo.

Smallpotato

Jun 3, 2021
If anybody got infos about how the translation for the full game is going I would like to know. I played every entry in the series using sub par's patches but since that person is working on something else this translation is kinda my only hope to not play the game having to decode mtl poetry. :HideThePain:

Ilhamwawawaw

Apr 19, 2021
If anybody got infos about how the translation for the full game is going I would like to know. I played every entry in the series using sub par's patches but since that person is working on something else this translation is kinda my only hope to not play the game having to decode mtl poetry. :HideThePain:
There's a Translation progress on the First Page, idk just wait till it done or something

Jan 22, 2023
It’ll slow down once he hits the smut mines I imagine but still a pretty quick pace.
This tends to vary quite a bit. There was a guy famous for translating eroge NTR games, which were mostly admittedly low-end stuff, and claimed H-scenes were his fastest job, because he'd be edging through it all, bursting only after hitting a targeted quota. Odd guy. Hasn't uploaded anything in a few years besides doujins.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
This tends to vary quite a bit. There was a guy famous for translating eroge NTR games, which were mostly admittedly low-end stuff, and claimed H-scenes were his fastest job, because he'd be edging through it all, bursting only after hitting a targeted quota. Odd guy. Hasn't uploaded anything in a few years besides doujins.
That's one way to get motivated.

JankiesTanker

Jul 29, 2020
I'm more genuinely surprised how translating SEQUEL Thirst is fast though Hakika will be adding more contents assuming if thats how it will happen just how his other works getting updated + adding endgame contents.

Also Not yet done with the game but god i hope some point in the series Hakika will decided to make some notable characters to return into the story especially Tirma (I GODDAMN love military womens) and what ever the hell happened to Malice and her gang except Versa. (to be real, After Asylum's supposedly "canon" ending. Malice has a potential for a new story arc on her journey, if... that will ever happen.)

Ilhamwawawaw

Apr 19, 2021
I'm more genuinely surprised how translating SEQUEL Thirst is fast though Hakika will be adding more contents assuming if thats how it will happen just how his other works getting updated + adding endgame contents.

Also Not yet done with the game but god i hope some point in the series Hakika will decided to make some notable characters to return into the story especially Tirma (I GODDAMN love military womens) and what ever the hell happened to Malice and her gang except Versa. (to be real, After Asylum's supposedly "canon" ending. Malice has a potential for a new story arc on her journey, if... that will ever happen.)

If Uula and Rabi Can Make appearances in the third and five games, I am Sure Tirma Or Nyx will make one in the Next Instalments.

petertje

Jul 1, 2017
He confirmed at least 1 content update coming out ~mid november.