Others Complete [English Translation] Yukiya Onsen ~The Waters of Fertility~ [Koguma Project]

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
teaser.png

Developer: こぐま企画 | Koguma Project
Game engine: Pixel Game Maker MV
Version: DLSite/2021年04月26日
Language: English (01.02.2022)
Store:

A pixel-art sex-simulator set in a snowy night at a traditional Japanese hot spring (onsen) inn (ryokan) Yukiya.

I think at this stage the game can be considered translated. As the game developer didn't deliver the hostess and other promised goodies for almost a year already I decided to upload translation for the latest available game version.

DOWNLOAD:
(Translation only; copy files to the game folder overwriting existing)​
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

game.png menu.png

Last edited:

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
Thank you for the translation! Didn't realized that the file that need to be translated was the PNG files :FacePalm:

Noxious85

Aug 19, 2017
Am going crazy obsessed that this game never updated, the question is will he ever do add the Hostess? will he add anything else to this game cause he doesn't even respond to his page anymore.

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
Does anyone have a save here, for some reason, none of my seen H scenes are in the gallery.

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
Does anyone have a save here, for some reason, none of my seen H scenes are in the gallery.
Also if there's no save, can anyone please tell how to move to the next scene, how do I finish eating the food. At the intro.

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
mdaemon: check the Tools & Tutorials subforum, someone posted Pixel Game Maker MV decryptor there recently.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Am going crazy obsessed that this game never updated, the question is will he ever do add the Hostess? will he add anything else to this game cause he doesn't even respond to his page anymore.
I was actually going to ask the same. There's a forth woman there, why can't she be fucked?