Tutorial Tool Enigma Protector unpacker

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
I found some ollydbg-scripts for unpacking programs protected with the Enigma Protector.
You'll need ollydbg to run them.

some scripts for v1, v2 and v3 can be found in the following links

The one that should be usefull is the "Enigma Protector 4.xx and 5.XX unpacker by GIV" that I have attached here.
And in the following link you will find a huge collection of olly scripts and various versions of both v1 and v2 ollydbg.

Find find the one that you prefer. V2 with plugins is preferred.
Now how to use it.
1) First you should run "ollydbg.exe" and set the directories for "UDD path" and "Plugin path". Exit and restart the debugger to load the directories.
2) Then you need to extract the unpacker files in the plugin directory and you should edit the "Enigma 4.xx-5.xx Unpacker_GIV_LCF_v1.0.txt" and modify the directory where you put it (search for the string "ARImpRec.dll" and modify it indicating your current directory)
3) Run the debugger point to the exe of the game and select the plugin that now should appear in your list.

Here are some youtube videos to get you started:
1) (edit plugin and udd paths)
2) (edit/modify scripts to make them appear in the plugins)
3) (first steps for novice hackers)

Happy hacking:)

Last edited:

oinkmon

Aug 1, 2020
Can you please update this guide with the exact OllyDbg version you used? I've done everything possible but the plugin you posted doesn't show up in OllyDbg, I'm using the latest v201 from their official site, followed all the tutorials you posted and the plugin is nowhere to be seen when I open the debugger, I'm trying to unpack the Tails of desire game by Asa but I can't even get the plugin to show up

Help appreciated!

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Can you please update this guide with the exact OllyDbg version you used? I've done everything possible but the plugin you posted doesn't show up in OllyDbg, I'm using the latest v201 from their official site, followed all the tutorials you posted and the plugin is nowhere to be seen when I open the debugger, I'm trying to unpack the Tails of desire game by Asa but I can't even get the plugin to show up

Help appreciated!
I used a russian 201 all in one version.
Pay attention that those plugins won't work out of the box for the latest enigma protector.
ps. as for the game you asked it got me curious and I just unpacked it. I' update the post when I finish the uploading
update: you can find the link here

Last edited:

Plasmites

Dec 28, 2018
Ive attempted this multiple times yet I remain unsuccessful, I keep getting virus checks and im still kinda on the fence about this, is it ok if you can unpack it for me if I were to share the file with you?

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Ive attempted this multiple times yet I remain unsuccessful, I keep getting virus checks and im still kinda on the fence about this, is it ok if you can unpack it for me if I were to share the file with you?
Send me the link. I'll give it a try.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Plasmites here you are

I also added in the zip the english version of the config.exe (in case is needed)

pukachi111

Jul 4, 2018
hi pk2000, i tried to follow those tutorial videos' instructions but i couldn't make it work. Can you help me to give the file a check?

Reactions: @nene

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
hi pk2000, i tried to follow those tutorial videos' instructions but i couldn't make it work. Can you help me to give the file a check?
Sure. Give me a link and I'll check it out.

If it is a game that has SerialNumber/PlayDRM
1.PNG
2.PNG
send it through a private message.

Last edited:

oinkmon

Aug 1, 2020
I used a russian 201 all in one version.
Pay attention that those plugins won't work out of the box for the latest enigma protector.
ps. as for the game you asked it got me curious and I just unpacked it. I' update the post when I finish the uploading
update: you can find the link here
Thank you!!! its a shame that they switched to this encryption method, it was as simple as using Petschkos
RPG-MV decryptor but thank you for your efforts...do you happen to have a link to this all-in-one version if you don't mind? it honestly made me pull hairs last time I attempted this but I'm pretty sure the creator will keep using this annoying encryption down the line...

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Thank you!!! its a shame that they switched to this encryption method, it was as simple as using Petschkos
RPG-MV decryptor but thank you for your efforts...do you happen to have a link to this all-in-one version if you don't mind? it honestly made me pull hairs last time I attempted this but I'm pretty sure the creator will keep using this annoying encryption down the line...

download all the files that start with "OllyDbg_201_Full_RUS"

ps. if you want to learn how to debug/crack/unpack programs read the excellent guide of xj47 https://f95zone.to/threads/beginners-guide-to-cracking.59711/ and add to your tools arsenal.
Enigma protector is a pain in the ass to unpack, and using automated scripts won't help you, since it is updated very often.

pukachi111

Jul 4, 2018
Hi pk2000 , there is this other game that i want to get its files but i still got no luck learning how to unpack it myself :(
Can you help me this time again?

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Hi pk2000 , there is this other game that i want to get its files but i still got no luck learning how to unpack it myself :(
Can you help me this time again?
:)

crazyrr

Nov 22, 2020
Hi,

ollydbg 1.10, 2.0.0, 2.0.1 cannot load the PlugIn ARImpRec.dll which is in the "446718_Enigma_4.xx-5.xx_Unpacker_GIV_LCF_v1.0.rar". Another one such as bookmark.dll can be loaded.

Can someone please help me with what I'm doing wrong?

Thank you so much!