VN Unity Completed Enigmarella [Final] [Metal Dragon Studio]

SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
It's just a good old bodice-ripper romance, and those have always been marketed towards ladies... for a good reason: who else would stand watching as a long-haired, ripped, shirtless warrior/pirate/crimelord/Arabian prince gets wasted on an unsufferable THOT? Not another man, for sure. They just made you want to shout "throw the stupid hag to the sea and bang that sweet cabin boy/rival Armada guy, cap! He's just asking for it!"
Quirky, sassy, "stronk" female leads in romance novels are such a bore...

That said, this game is not completely unsalvageable.
These people have been passionate about their project for years, giving it their very best and making as many changes as needed until they felt satisfied with the result. They didn't milk patrons, made too many promises, or teased content only to delay it month after month. No. They had a goal and accomplished it, and that alone deserves applause.
Their art has greatly improved from its beginnings (something you get to see as an extra after getting an ending) and some of their initial storylines got adapted or chopped to better fit the current narrative. That's a very painful decision for any dev.

It's true the erotic content is too tame and lighthearted for today's standards ( you can find way kinkier content in "Pokemon" or even "Little Women " fanfiction) but it doesn't disqualify this game as adult entertainment.

Then again, it has been created with a very specific target in mind, who happens to not be the average F95 harem lover/NTR hater/corruption enjoyer/Cow-tits admirer fellow. And that's no crime.

pris

Mar 26, 2018
theres plenty of games on here that dont have sexual content, idk why people always get mad about it lmao. its always femprotag games without sex that attract them too. as if 90% of the website being aimed at men isnt enough.

this game is genuinely one of the best indie otome to come out in a long time, too

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
this game is genuinely one of the best indie otome to come out in a long time, too
That so? Well then, I for one will certainly give it a go!

MC looks like Shepard(exact copy infact, just with a wig), but i dont see any Garrus here, i'm not into dudes, but i would make an exeption for scaly bro
I know what you mean; Garrus's voice is so damn cool. That dude could seduce me just by reading the phonebook.

Reactions: Ekcho666