Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
1632388941384.png

Overview:
Meet our lovely and lonely which, Cindra who summoned You
(Well, your shadow avatar) on a full-moon night to her bedroom to entertain her by your shadow-hands.
Start with her gently on the upper side, then she will allow you to make her really... entouched ;)
Notice:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2021-09-23
Release Date: 2021-04-26
Developer: CrucibleSoftworks - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Thanks for the share BaasB

1632389117146.png 1632389128539.png 1632389138320.png 1632389149835.png 1632389159067.png

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
I used to use X360CE for Steam games before Steam had built-in controller emulating. I have no desire to download this game but someone else might want to try:

Reactions: turkler

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
I just tried it with a Playstation controller, it was possible to play a little bit, but not really good. I guess you really need a X-Box controller. Anyhow, I can't really see why they would limit it in such a stupid way.
Welp, that's straight to the ignore list for me. I haven't wasted my time with a console since I got my first comp. That was SNES. Sure ain't gonna get a controller for one game in my life.

Golem

Jun 24, 2017
Terrible controls with gamepad, I use Xbox-one controller and cant do shit. Very unintuitive and glitchy

Reactions: CrazyZy

Weimn

Nov 10, 2018
Ok ok, I get it, I'll start saving money for VR shit. Wait.... xbox what...? Jesus, do you have any shame?

Reactions: cooper320

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Mods should just close this thread now cause otherwise it's just gonna be a study in how many ways people can make fun of the idea of a gamepad being smoother than mouse controls which let's face it even 30 yrs ago with shitty mouse balls wasn't true.

Feb 22, 2018
"Unfortunately, the smooth control system of the game cannot be achieved by traditional devices(mouse+keyboard) so at the moment it can be played ONLY WITH AN XBOX CONTROLLER"

Ah. So its trash not even worth pirating. Good riddance then.

Reactions: Chame

pprasanta1999

May 1, 2020
Quite a good game for its initial release. Currently there’s only one scene; I think the dev’s going to update that in future. For control you can use a controller with analogue triggers.

Currently there’s only two positions for both hands; beast and vagina. While on breast you can use action one trigger to grope her breast and actin two does nothing from what I have seen. For vagina the action one/trigger goes for the labia and action 2 goes for the clit. While you need to hold the trigger; once you activate action two for clit the hand just sticks there. Then you can either use the trigger or the thumb stick to pleasure the witch. But the trigger sensitivity very high be aware of that.

As for gameplay, you can take the witch till an orgasm. To do this first you need to start at the breast; going straight below is a big no. if go blow directly she only just experience pain shown in bars in bottom left as red. If you can provide her pleasure the bar will start filling up. The labia bar can fill half and the clit bar go full. The bar start filling with black first then pink. Be careful to never breach current pink bar limit because she will experience if movement exceeds the limit.

The labia get stuck at half point which is maximum for it, I think. You still pleasure her but be careful of the limit. The clit bar goes till the top. Once the pink colour reaches the top, you only need to hold the trigger and after some time, she will experience orgasm.

Once clit bar full of pink and you start going for the orgasm; the border of the bar will fill pink in 1st stage, for the 2nd stage the bar will fill with white outline and for 3rd and final stage white line will go through the middle of the bar. Once it reaches the top, she will experience an orgasm. Then the game takes some time and reset the pleasure. And you try for orgasm after that again.

Once you go past the breast its quite easy. And for the orgasm you can just hold the trigger button of which ever hand is holding the clit, it’ll ramp up the pleasure meter like a beast.

That’s my current opinion of the game and advice for anyone who tries to play the game.

P.S.: If you struggling, you can use unity explorer to make the game a lot easier. But be warned that it’ll involve a lot of fiddling around. In there you find the pleasure multiplier which Is currently set to 0.5 and change it whatever you like; it’ll make the game a lot easier. The games locks the mouse icon to a tiny black inside the game window; so, it’ll involve a lot of squinting with face stuck to the screen.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
remove tags "big ass" and "big tits" the ones proposed are insultingly small. I mean it.

petition to add tags "long hair" "short hair" "big forehead" and "female balding".
Add tag "teasing" or "masturbation"

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes