Jax9876

Nov 17, 2020
Yes it may be a little grindy, but if you just play it on the side and do something like homework (like me), it's not that bad. And I absolutely love that she gets more filled with cum when she levels up, I have a thing for that. Anyone get to the 3rd position mini game? What exactly do those Pink + circles do anyways.

EDIT: I TAKE IT BACK, SHIT TAKES FOREVER

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: oahuebydao

tracingthelines

Dec 16, 2018
Seemed fine to me, completed it in about an hour and twenty with some mild money cheating. It's important to play the minigames long enough for hearts to spawn. Each heart is effectively a free level-up, and it's the real goal of the games even if you were playing them primarily to farm cash. Focus on getting a few of those and then back out to use them, level up to the next minigame, and repeat.

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
Fuyou created a few days ago.

In first and currently the only post they state that they are currently working on "EP Battle Girl", the next work in E-Point series and they estimate progress as 50% complete (7/12 levels and 43/100+ H-animations are done). There is also with fairly large amount of content. I didn't finish it (as always), but browsed through unpacked resources.

icelandia

May 28, 2018
Is there pregnancy in this game or it's like the other one - just a costume at the end of the game?

Acha

Sep 8, 2017
Anyone want to explain the final message? I dunno if it's the same for everyone, mine read:

B class - Circle - Parallel - Mirror
Ring Area VII - [VII-7620] - Parallel World

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
Anyone want to explain the final message? I dunno if it's the same for everyone, mine read:

B class - Circle - Parallel - Mirror
Ring Area VII - [VII-7620] - Parallel World
Yes, it's fixed. I have no idea what this means, probably just some flavor text.
This exact message is also displayed when you start a new game in EP Battle Girl (my translation there is a bit different, I like this one more, though).
You can find this message and the original text by searching 'translation.csv' for unique words (like "7620"). Here is the original text:

Code:
B級.-環輪.-並行.-鏡像.
第VII環区.-[VII-7620]番.-並行世界

Last edited:

Madara'33

Jan 15, 2020
What the fuck is the second mini game?
I have no clue what am i supposed to do or how do they work, the math mini game's weird too, sometimes you get a number that's more than 99 and i have no clue what to do, for fractions you just put the number alone.
Seriously what's the second mini game? And if anyone knows if the rock paper scissors mini game have a pattern let me know

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
What the fuck is the second mini game?
I have no clue what am i supposed to do or how do they work, the math mini game's weird too, sometimes you get a number that's more than 99 and i have no clue what to do, for fractions you just put the number alone.
Seriously what's the second mini game? And if anyone knows if the rock paper scissors mini game have a pattern let me know
I just figured out the second minigame. It deals two cards, and shows you the one on the left. You are given the option, greater than, equals to or less than, and have to compare the two cards. So drop the one between them you think is accurate and see if you were right. So far as I have seen the cards go from 0 to 9 in number, so a 9 is almost always bigger and a zero almost always smaller, but the middle numbers can be a tossup and the equals is there like the zero on a roulette wheel to suck you in and make you lose if you bet on it, but also to break your chains occasionally when you get 9's or 0's as the shown card.

For the pattern to the rock paper scissors, the only pattern I noticed, which was probably entirely in my head, was that it sometimes seems to go around either clockwise or counter clockwise. It's not constant and probably amounts to nothing more than white noise in the random number generator, so I think that one is literally down to luck, which makes the 7 wins in a row I managed a bit astonishing to me. It's going to drive me nuts though, I want to see how far the touches go if you keep getting wins.

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
Yes, it's fixed. I have no idea what this means, probably just some flavor text.
This exact message is also displayed when you start a new game in EP Battle Girl (my translation there is a bit different, I like this one more, though).
You can find this message and the original text by searching 'translation.csv' for unique words (like "7620"). Here is the original text:

Code:
B級.-環輪.-並行.-鏡像.
第VII環区.-[VII-7620]番.-並行世界
Probably the dimension where Battle Girl takes place, I imagine.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes