Zamor5

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2024
Ok, decided to try this game again, with new download and install. I am still getting the same error when tryting to run it. "The procedure entry point DiscardVirtualMemory could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNAL32.dll.

does anyone know what means?
It's probably . The game doesn't support older operating systems.

Zamor5

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2024
The fat stat bug seems to be back, it's going up every day despite my character exercising.
The fat stat is meant to increase by +1 every day since it's meant to simulate eating the slop that the mistress is feeding you. You can increase it further by eating high-calorie foods and pastries in the city. Exercising won't lower the fat stat, although eating low-calorie foods in the restaurant will (because instead of eating the slop back in the mansion you've actually eaten something healthy in the restaurant).

Still, even if you don't eat low-calorie foods, you can keep the fat stat in check if you exercise at least once a day, running or working out. That will increase your fit stat (or either muscular or athletic stat if you're toned), so while the fat stat will change your body shape once it reaches 100, so will the fit stat. And if you exercise twice a day your body type will change for the better.

Are you just noticing that the fat stat is slowly increasing or is your body type changing for the worse too?

Soruseek

Mar 3, 2021
The fat stat is meant to increase by +1 every day since it's meant to simulate eating the slop that the mistress is feeding you. You can increase it further by eating high-calorie foods and pastries in the city. Exercising won't lower the fat stat, although eating low-calorie foods in the restaurant will (because instead of eating the slop back in the mansion you've actually eaten something healthy in the restaurant).

Still, even if you don't eat low-calorie foods, you can keep the fat stat in check if you exercise at least once a day, running or working out. That will increase your fit stat (or either muscular or athletic stat if you're toned), so while the fat stat will change your body shape once it reaches 100, so will the fit stat. And if you exercise twice a day your body type will change for the better.

Are you just noticing that the fat stat is slowly increasing or is your body type changing for the worse too?
Ah, my mistake then. Yeah, it was just the fat stat increasing.

Zinc95

Dec 20, 2021
Love the new update. I was just wondering how do you level up game. I have been stuck at level 1 and im at day 65. Also I'm playing the gay route, I was wondering if they could e a greater variety in men as in biger/chubby/muscular/ mixture of chubby and muscular?

Zamor5

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2024
Love the new update. I was just wondering how do you level up game. I have been stuck at level 1 and im at day 65. Also I'm playing the gay route, I was wondering if they could e a greater variety in men as in biger/chubby/muscular/ mixture of chubby and muscular?
To level up, you need to satisfy the customers and make them cum, which earns you reputation. You need 100 customer orgasms to advance every level. So, since you can have only 1 customer per day at the moment, you need at least 100 days to level up to level 2, assuming you make each and every single customer cum. I might change that depending on the feedback since it may be too grindy. You can track your progress by clicking on your stats in the mansion screen and looking at how big your reputation stat is.
As for variety in men, it's already here. It's just that you need to level up to unlock more customers. After all, hot studs don't really need the services of a whore, not unless it's a very special and famous one. If you've downloaded a Windows or Linux version, you can look at the game files and see all the customers there \resources\app\assets\img\customers.

Zinc95

Dec 20, 2021
To level up, you need to satisfy the customers and make them cum, which earns you reputation. You need 100 customer orgasms to advance every level. So, since you can have only 1 customer per day at the moment, you need at least 100 days to level up to level 2, assuming you make each and every single customer cum. I might change that depending on the feedback since it may be too grindy. You can track your progress by clicking on your stats in the mansion screen and looking at how big your reputation stat is.
As for variety in men, it's already here. It's just that you need to level up to unlock more customers. After all, hot studs don't really need the services of a whore, not unless it's a very special and famous one. If you've downloaded a Windows or Linux version, you can look at the game files and see all the customers there \resources\app\assets\img\customers.
ohhhh thank you soo much. I think 50 days might be a bit easier lol but none of the guys are chubby alot do have abs which is hot in its own right

Last edited:

Zamor5

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2024
ohhhh thank you soo much. I think 50 days might be a bit easier lol but none of the guys are chubby alot do have abs which is hot in its own right
That's because the elves aren't known for being chubby. But I'll add more fantasy races later.

Darin68

Jan 4, 2018
Have you ever thought about putting this game online somewhere? I built my own computer(the one I'm using) about 11 yrs ago, and specifically went with Windows 7, because I can not stand the new desktop they use now, and I would really like to try your game.

Zamor5

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2024
Have you ever thought about putting this game online somewhere? I built my own computer(the one I'm using) about 11 yrs ago, and specifically went with Windows 7, because I can not stand the new desktop they use now, and I would really like to try your game.
That was the original idea, and I originally developed the game to be online, but I had to change it since F95Zone doesn't allow online games.
So yeah, the game can be converted into an online game, and I do intend to eventually make an online version available too. That's also a good way to make it work on all mobile devices. It's just that the online version isn't a priority right now since people are more interested in getting new features.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes