Comics Epic Nihil comics [Epic Nihil]

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Okay, look here, we are pirate site first and foremost so begging is a sort of combo package that came along with it. It is fine, we don't force users to subscribe every links they download from here (we do ENCOURAGE them to do so if they have the capability to).

However, harassing/fight/argument is a big no no whether it's come from people who request or people who subscribed.

So, those who want updates, file a proper REQ. While those subscribers, be nice even if you don't want to share or wish the artist to be successful. Remember toxic community reflect badly on everyone as well.

Medievalover

Obsessed with thicc women!
Modder
Oct 18, 2020
Sorry, I dont understand the process. Can you explain??
He reported it so we (uploaders) could check it out, but unfortunately, I didn't found Epic Nihil works anywhere! :(
We need to wait for someone who has downloaded the collection before, to share it with us! :)
In that case, if someone has all the packs, please share them in the comments!

Last edited:

gg775

Dec 2, 2019
He reported it so we (uploaders) could check it out, but unfortunately, I didn't found Epic Nihil works anywhere! :(
We need to wait for someone who has downloaded the collection before, to share it with us! :)
The only place is here, it's not all of his comics but is something.

Reactions: snowman2k and nes0

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
I have 4-15 plus Decimated on my computer, if thats helpful

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: nes0

Iscariot

Jul 19, 2017
Hello everyone.

This linnk : still works for chapters up to n°16.

Any generous soul can upload issues 17 to 31 ? I can't find them anywhere. Thanks !

Reactions: snowman2k

dean027

May 3, 2018
Hello everyone.

This linnk : still works for chapters up to n°16.

Any generous soul can upload issues 17 to 31 ? I can't find them anywhere. Thanks !
Someone is uplodaing issues on E-Hentai, maybe he will go to them. Wait and see.
Or also they are available on Epic Nihil website ;)

Justin Pipe

Jan 16, 2018
Someone is uplodaing issues on E-Hentai, maybe he will go to them. Wait and see.
Or also they are available on Epic Nihil website ;)
Thanks for the tip: i'll keep a lookout but the source for what's out there beyond the first few issues traces back to here so i'm not hopeful.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Hello everybody (especially the uploaders)... Eggtree McGee uploaded the 4-15, I just realised (yep, very slooow motion, sorry) I have Bloodsport 1-3 (as jpg files, but creating a PDF should not be too difficult), which if I am not wrong is effectively number 1-3 of of the list, do you think it would be useful if I made it available somewhere, or has that been taken care of already ?