Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v0.3.5] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Ive been adapting the new script for the actual mod.
Just have to correct some text, add variables to Lust and Romance and some persistent variables too...
I don't have time to test it correctly now, but this is the result of my modifications in the script file. Needless to say that you need the modd instaled first, and then copy and past script file in game folder...

ShaddyModda , thanks for your work until now dude!

Does it work for ver. 0.4.5??

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Does it work for ver. 0.4.5??
Mod Version: 0.3 .5
Game Version: 0.3.5
:unsure: I really don't understand such questions, it is obvious that since it is a walkthrough mod it requires an update with every new game update, and as you can see this mod was abandoned, and the reason why it was abandoned is given in the OP with big yellow letters.

Reactions: geordie

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Reactions: Mario4don

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
so we need to download the v3.5 mod and then wait for the v4.5 script file to be updated before we can use the mod?

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Ive been adapting the new script for the actual mod.
Thanks for picking this one up.
One suggestion tho. You might want to consider creating a new thread for this one so folks don't get thrown off by the [Abandoned] label and to make it easier to locate.

Reactions: mikecd199817

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Thanks for picking this one up.
One suggestion tho. You might want to consider creating a new thread for this one so folks don't get thrown off by the [Abandoned] label and to make it easier to locate.
I'm planning something new here too (all I can say that is have to do with the BR on my user name :D), then, when it's done I think that I will do exactly this... thanks for the thoughts!

Reactions: Enot1964

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
So many attempts of mods and all of them abandoned. Hope someone make other mod and have the patience and keep the work until the end or for more than a couple of updates.

Mar 25, 2020
I may be a bit busy today, MAME Update Day and all, but with a quick check on this mod, do like it, and may have to play more of it when I have time. Thank you so much for doing this.
Love me some MAME you know whats a bummer, I modded my ps3 a few weeks ago and couldn't find a 64 emulator for it, after a little Google search it seems the ps3 doesn't have the correct hardware to run a 64 emulator LoL My og Xbox 64 emulator sucks, barley runs anything good...the best one I have is the one for my Android lol

Reactions: JenMistress