VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Myst9898

Dec 24, 2022
Hello, does anyone have a save at the end of chapter 3? I cleaned my pc recently and accidentally lost my saves, kinda lazy to redo the game xD thanks in advance

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
Thanks! We will be able to top the other characters too right?
I don't know if the dev has said anything about that topic, but I'd bet on Ralf being a bottom and maybe Kirk. I'd honestly be surprised if guys like Anders or Jostein bottomed because the story is strong with the "getting fucked is a dishonor" narrative.

someone's know where can I find “alloy“ to forge a new weapon for Jostein? pls
I got one as a drop from the fights you can do in Alfheimr, same goes for tech core and jotun essence in case someone's trying to find those.

Reactions: Lolito1234

daro69

May 16, 2018
anyone has any guides for chapter 4? it feels so hard to progress let alone get to the steamy scenes

Serameth

Jun 18, 2017
Anyone know where I can find Huldra Essence in CH1 to create the potent Huldra Essence? I have all other ingredients except for the essence.

Seems like there's a bug where the essence disappears if you don't have all the ingredients and you click on the Potent Huldra Essence....µ

Bubblegum73

Feb 21, 2022
Does anyone have any of the guides for chapter 4? Unless they haven't been released yet.
There you are. Some guides for chapter 4. I hope they help.

I am still at a loss at Alfheimr in chapter 4. The upkeep gets too high too quickly. At the same time I am supposed to build my own mech army (as an Alf), do the side quests and the main quests. It's just too much and frustrating.

Davi222

Nov 29, 2018
There you are. Some guides for chapter 4. I hope they help.

I am still at a loss at Alfheimr in chapter 4. The upkeep gets too high too quickly. At the same time I am supposed to build my own mech army (as an Alf), do the side quests and the main quests. It's just too much and frustrating.
Thanks!!! Do you have any guide for chapter 3?

RhasAlGhul

Feb 22, 2018
anybody know how to get past the depot fight(looters) in chapter 2? I followed some sequence posted here on the forum forward /left/ forward/ right/ repeat but it doesn't work. then I followed the indications on screen but it is an endless loop of fights nothing changes aside from the fact that the jotun number on the upper right side of the screen is 3000 now

Hey_A-YO

Aug 9, 2020
Hi, I still cannot get past the rampaging wolf on the end of chapter 3, I tried maxing the skill tree with cheats and still cannot survive it, what am I doing wrong?

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes