VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
I am still at a loss at Alfheimr in chapter 4. The upkeep gets too high too quickly. At the same time I am supposed to build my own mech army (as an Alf), do the side quests and the main quests. It's just too much and frustrating.
I just finished CH4 as Valkyrie and I agree it is very frustrating, ended up with over 90 food upkeep. Here are some tips I can give:

- Don't try to speedrun the first half of the chapter. Take your time and gather as many resources as possible.
- Always do the tasks that give food in the fields, stable and orchard and remember to redeem the food tokens at the banks. I was getting around 50 food per day.
- Finish the first set of main and side quests ASAP. You can lower the upkeep from raids to 4-5 within a few days.
- Spend all your energy but 1 before any fight and use a Valhalla serum in the preparation screen. That way you might end up with some extra energy after the fight.
- Remember to rest at the lodgings, use the hot springs and rent a room everyday.
- After you complete all the side quest that require you to fight enemies, make as many med kits and ammo as you can, you'll need a ton of them for the harder fights in the main quests.

Hi, I still cannot get past the rampaging wolf on the end of chapter 3, I tried maxing the skill tree with cheats and still cannot survive it, what am I doing wrong?
You should have around 30 rations if you are Valkyrie or one of each of the big boosters if you are Seidr. Bring ammo and med kits no matter which skill tree you pick and remember to defend after you hear the howl.

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
anybody know how to get past the depot fight(looters) in chapter 2? I followed some sequence posted here on the forum forward /left/ forward/ right/ repeat but it doesn't work. then I followed the indications on screen but it is an endless loop of fights nothing changes aside from the fact that the jotun number on the upper right side of the screen is 3000 now
I found a save close that fight. Pay attention to what Britt and Borge say, they give the answers in their dialogue.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: RhasAlGhul

Mike0034

Feb 4, 2023
Does one knows how to complete the main quest "lobbying"? Im not pretty sure how to obtain the support from the factions

HenryVIII

Jun 4, 2017
Each faction has has some sort of faction quest which is probably unlocked by having a high enough standing with them (giving out tickets at their depot), once you completed all three lobbying can be completed.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Ergi [v0.4.252] [KKChar]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

nitsuaf16

Dec 3, 2022
does anyone know how to beat the wolf-pup-mother (?) in chapter two by the quarry? i've only got 60 strength and 50 will and i always lose, or if possible, does anyone have a save file i can maybe use that's right after the fight? thanks!

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
Does one knows how to complete the main quest "lobbying"? Im not pretty sure how to obtain the support from the factions
During the story you'll get 3 moments where you will have to pick 1 out of 3 captains, the ones you pick are the ones that will be flagged for the "lobbying" mission. Just keep talking to the captains you picked until you get the scenes where they talk about the meeting, should be the last one in most cases. Keep in mind that the trigger for the scene might be one of the spots in their zone and not the captain himself.
Disregard the above, this is for the "Alfheimr's Meet" quest.

For the "Lobbying" quest you gotta finish 3 other quests: Tunnel Vission, Power Hungry and Ancient Strategy.
does anyone know how to beat the wolf-pup-mother (?) in chapter two by the quarry? i've only got 60 strength and 50 will and i always lose, or if possible, does anyone have a save file i can maybe use that's right after the fight? thanks!
Those numbers are pretty low. Here's a couple of files, one for each of the groups. They are right before the den mother fight, but you should be able to beat her easily if you use "defend" last every turn.

Last edited:

playingmyrole

Aug 7, 2017
I don't understand these enemies regeneration effects in Chapter 4. They are crazy and make fights so hard. I'm doing the waves of jotun in the deep caverns and no matter how much damage I do they just regen back. Any tips on how to reduce enemy regen effects?

chuck45

Mar 27, 2020
Does anyone know how to raise your standing with each faction in order to complete the "Alfheimer's Meet" mission towards the end? I tried donating work tokens to each faction but it still seems like there is no correct choice to make and I keep dying in a riot.

nitsuaf16

Dec 3, 2022
During the story you'll get 3 moments where you will have to pick 1 out of 3 captains, the ones you pick are the ones that will be flagged for the "lobbying" mission. Just keep talking to the captains you picked until you get the scenes where they talk about the meeting, should be the last one in most cases. Keep in mind that the trigger for the scene might be one of the spots in their zone and not the captain himself.

Those numbers are pretty low. Here's a couple of files, one for each of the groups. They are right before the den mother fight, but you should be able to beat her easily if you use "defend" last every turn.
Pixeldrain
thank you so much!it's my first playthrough and figured i do everything blindly but i just can't get past the den mother boss, i definitely use defend last because that's when the den mother does that massive damage, but my damage is just too low, thank you again!

edit: i can't seem to access the link? when i click it chrome just says that the site can't be reached and that there's a typo (though i'm sure that's not the case) in the address.

edit 2: i got it, just used a vpn to access the site, turns out my region is blocking it

Last edited:
Reactions: dr_namie

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Does anyone know how to raise your standing with each faction in order to complete the "Alfheimer's Meet" mission towards the end? I tried donating work tokens to each faction but it still seems like there is no correct choice to make and I keep dying in a riot.
Someone posted the guides a few posts above you. Check in there. If the guides are the same as what was posted on the creator's Patreon, riot instructions are part of Tyr's guide.
Please tell me hot to get rations to complet main quest?
You make rations by going to Falsen>Packing>Depot.
3 food = 1 ration & 5 kroners.
2 preserved food & booze = 3 rations & 10 kroners.
2 preserved food & fine booze = 5 rations & 20 kroners.

Last edited:
Reactions: lastguardian5

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
I don't understand these enemies regeneration effects in Chapter 4. They are crazy and make fights so hard. I'm doing the waves of jotun in the deep caverns and no matter how much damage I do they just regen back. Any tips on how to reduce enemy regen effects?
Firearms in the Valkyrie skill tree gives your firearms users a chance to cripple enemies and lower their regen when using ammo.
I haven't played chapter 4 with a Seidr or Alf build, so I wouldn't know if there's any other way to lower it.
Donating tokens at the bank is the easiest way to do it, you can also donate jotun genomes at the Archives. Completing sidequests and skill tree quests also raise standing with their respective captains. You need one group from each column with 13 standing and appeal to them during the meeting, or 13 and 9-12 if you pick Kirk/Borge to moderate and they have 2+ standing.

Last edited:

chuck45

Mar 27, 2020
Lacerate in the Valkyrie skill tree gives your firearms users a chance to cripple enemies and lower their regen when using ammo.
I haven't played chapter 4 with a Seidr or Alf build, so I wouldn't know if there's any other way to lower it.

Donating tokens at the bank is the easiest way to do it, you can also donate jotun genomes at the Archives. Completing sidequests and skill tree quests also raise standing with their respective captains. You need one group from each column with 13 standing and appeal to them during the meeting, or 13 and 9-12 if you pick Kirk/Borge to moderate and they have 2+ standing.

Thanks! I'll give that a try! :)

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes