VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

perles75

May 16, 2020
Does anyone know how to defeat the giant snake (vorpal snake)? I've been stuck on it for a while now and I'm pretty sure that i've completed all the side quests but just incase, I have 14 maxed energy and 11 rations at this point
All fights follow more or less the same scheme: defense should be in the last turn of the cycle (to block the monster's strongest attack); if you have lacerate, use it first because the bleed stacks; if possible use the recover early because it also increases the basic damage. The rest is not too strict, although it's good if you manage to do the tag team first and the true shot second.

Reactions: Aphrodite<3

Aphrodite<3

Jul 5, 2020
Thanks, lmao I finally realized that there were more things I could've clicked on and was finally able to pass the area, thank you so much for the help and I'll be sure to keep what you said in mid for future fights !

fran4667

Aug 25, 2022
1670111698686.png Hey guys, I need some help and I don't really want to restart Chapter 2 because I already restarted it once.Last time I played Chapter 2, I got to the expedition with like 10 undone side quests, 50 fitness, no armed convoy. I basically didn't know what I was doing so I restarted Ch2.
When I restarted, I did every side quest, crafted the armed convoy, reached 70 fitness, I have 15 rations and I was waiting for day 50 (The day the expedition starts because it was 15 days and I started at 35) and it's day 75, nothing happens...

I kept pressing "end day" until the expedition started, nothing. I went to every place in the game to see if I was missing and interaction, nothing.

I'm really frustrated, I don't want to restart chapter 2 again.
Anyone knows what is happening?
1670111774424.png 1670111759136.png 1670111840787.png

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
View attachment 2211758 Hey guys, I need some help and I don't really want to restart Chapter 2 because I already restarted it once.Last time I played Chapter 2, I got to the expedition with like 10 undone side quests, 50 fitness, no armed convoy. I basically didn't know what I was doing so I restarted Ch2.
When I restarted, I did every side quest, crafted the armed convoy, reached 70 fitness, I have 15 rations and I was waiting for day 50 (The day the expedition starts because it was 15 days and I started at 35) and it's day 75, nothing happens...

I kept pressing "end day" until the expedition started, nothing. I went to every place in the game to see if I was missing and interaction, nothing.

I'm really frustrated, I don't want to restart chapter 2 again.
Anyone knows what is happening?
View attachment 2211760 View attachment 2211759 View attachment 2211762
Hi, this is really very strange. I suggest you to try to use the discord channel for the game, there are many folks who are able to help you. From what you have written it seems that you have somewhat bugged save. Have you modified the game files? For example with enabling the back roll? This could cause that the counter in the game is not working properly or some other conditions are corrupted. Have you had the "party-scene" with Jorgen, Borge and Jostein the 14th day? If not, it would only support my theory. You can try to play from some other earlier save, perhaps try to do one more rations, and (perhaps this could also help) go to visit every place to trigger every possible dialogue-scene (they are not always part of side-quests). But I am afraid you will need to start again from the end of chapter 1... sorry not to have better ideas.

sourceauto

Dec 4, 2022
So, the game is bugged when trying to get past the wheel going towards the fusion core, but it works if you actually don't turn the wheel off. I was wondering though: What is the fusion core code? I assumed it was all 6 codes combined like before, but that is wrong, and then I figured the numbers with a plus or minus by them meant to add and subtract those numbers, but that was wrong too :unsure:

Update: I figured it out. For anyone who gets stuck, you add and subtract all the numbers based on the - or + at their end. don't forget to put the + sign at the end of your answer like I didn't.

For anyone who just wants the answer, it's:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not working

PTHemlock

Jul 13, 2020
Im back and just to say if anyone knows how to convert window games into mac games I would be so grateful
What engine does the game you want to convert run on? The complexity varies a lot.

Some can be done with little effort, eg:
Renpy games, refer to: https://f95zone.to/threads/run-renpy-games-on-mac-without-having-a-mac-download.119574/
RPG MV games, refer to: https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-v1-62-linux-mac-and-windows.31352/

Others, not so much. From what I gather, RPG VX ACE is simply not compatible. Unreal and Unity games need to be converted using dev programs.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes