VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

KIllya

Dec 20, 2020
I personally haven't done that mission because I picked the "loyalty" option, but if you are not leveling up Valkyrie you should at least consider leveling up Defender to 3, that should let you block 2 attacks. Try to also stockpile on ammo and med kits.
For the beach CG got to the Artisan area and click on the left building/store.

What chapter and mission?

To craft Yggdrasil saplings go to research, laboratories, experiment and click the tank on the right, check the second page. You can also get one if you donate 5 jotun genomes at the archives iirc.
You can craft Reinforced alloy at the Artisan area's building on the right, the superior weapon is also crafted here. If you need the normal alloy you can get it as random loot from fights.
This is chapter 2 and a side task in the delivery is to protect containers with supplies together with Borge and Tyr, there is still after that, according to the idea, Tyr will get a concussion

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
This is chapter 2 and a side task in the delivery is to protect containers with supplies together with Borge and Tyr, there is still after that, according to the idea, Tyr will get a concussion
That would be the the side quest to deliver the 3 treated water, "Depleted Reserves II"? Before you can complete that one you'll get a scene at "Delivery" when you click on the semi trucks of Tyr holding a shield and a bat, with Erland saying "This is no place for boys". Go back the next day with the 3 treated water, preferably at the start of the day because there will be a fight. You should get another maze-like event, pay attention to what Borge and Britt say for the answers. If you have trouble:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The day after the fight go back to Delivery and you'll get a conversation with Kirk. If you go see Tyr you'll get a scene with him, but you'll be locked out of Kirk's romance. Make a save before you pick if want to see all of Kirk's CGs as well.

Last edited:

luthersan

Dec 6, 2021
Can anyone help me where can I get fjord pass and cavern pass for Erland, in his side quest " Reputable " ? Thanks

SakuraF777

May 30, 2023
Hello, so I'm restarting the game from ch1, feminine route and then trying to save parts to where I can branch off romancing feminine based guys. Haven't finished ch4 doh xD. I just noticed on my first playthrough the end of ch1, I saw Loki (and the big wolf) but on this playthrough I saw Freyr (the tall hunk guy with huge kukk xD), is there a reason as to why? and will there be an effect of this in the my future play? thanks

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Hello, so I'm restarting the game from ch1, feminine route and then trying to save parts to where I can branch off romancing feminine based guys. Haven't finished ch4 doh xD. I just noticed on my first playthrough the end of ch1, I saw Loki (and the big wolf) but on this playthrough I saw Freyr (the tall hunk guy with huge kukk xD), is there a reason as to why? and will there be an effect of this in the my future play? thanks
The God you can see in the chapters, mostly at the end, depends on your choices that are labeled with blue (Freya), yellow (Freyr) or red (Loki) signs. It seems, that you have voted mostly social=yellow answers during your new playthrough. These choices are also connected to points of fitness, will and charm.

Heather.Chandler

Mar 31, 2020
Hi guys, I'm stuck on chapter 3, I've already done a few quests and so far none of the love interests have appeared. Now there are only two missions available, "Burial mounds" and "Blood moon", I don't know what to do, the other two chapters I had no problem. If anyone knows how to help me I would be very grateful.

SakuraF777

May 30, 2023
The God you can see in the chapters, mostly at the end, depends on your choices that are labeled with blue (Freya), yellow (Freyr) or red (Loki) signs. It seems, that you have voted mostly social=yellow answers during your new playthrough. These choices are also connected to points of fitness, will and charm.
I see, but will there be a huge impact on my future plays? or none really

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
Is there a CG guide for chapter 4?
If not, can anyone tell me how to get CG 31 for Jorgen?
It should be a variant of his last romance scene, but he doesn't accept the offer to sleep together. Gotta pick him over Anders and Jostein when you get the Ancient Strategy mission and not be in a relationship with him.
Hi guys, I'm stuck on chapter 3, I've already done a few quests and so far none of the love interests have appeared. Now there are only two missions available, "Burial mounds" and "Blood moon", I don't know what to do, the other two chapters I had no problem. If anyone knows how to help me I would be very grateful.
You have to finish Burial Mounds for the guys to start showing up. Look at the main guide from the file in this post.
That mission can be easily completed on the first day of CH3, and the guys should start showing up on the third day at the barn(livestock), tech junk(junkyard) and compound(depot) areas.
There is no impact so far(CH4) other than the skill points gained from some choices when you get the visions with your patron deity.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Heather.Chandler

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
Hi. In chapter 3, Siedr Protocol quest.
How do i complete it?
Gonna post the guides for the burial mounds here.

For Seidr:
Go to Laboratories, experiment, take the elevator and then the stairs.
Click the door to reach a room with a bunch of monitors. Explore here to get a hint for the password.
In Deep Sector 2(Launcher) click the stairs in the background to find Alexa. Input the password
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With the items you find in the Deep Sector you can craft a jotun genome data, or you can get one from a fight.
Back at the the Caverns you should now be able to enter the door near the center to reach the Secret Lab.
Click the tank to start the Seidr protocol.
Go to Colonies and then Settlement to get a scene, this will give you Noah's voice activation.
Go back to the secret lab, make sure you have the jotun genome.

The memories for Alf are:
1. On the bench beyond the Barn.
2. Go to the garage, scraps and scavenge the old world. At the stairs in the Old Building.
3. Restaurant in Old Street 2.
4. The hole in the background building in Old Street 1.
5. Click the broken bridge in Old Street 2 to reach Old Street 3, then click the building on the right. Back in Old Street 4(City Centre) click the smallest building in between 2 large ones, you're now in Old Street 5. Click on the ground.
6. Back at Old Street 4 click on the antenna.
7. Go to the Deep Sector. In the room with all the monitors click the gated door.
8. Settlement in the Colonies.
9. Back at the Barn, yellow house then the house on the right.

For Valkyrie:
Go to the deep woods, click on the skull.
Go to the Caverns, Colonies, Tunnel and select Clear Caverns.
If you are low on energy make sure to bring a Valhalla serum.

Last edited:

SakuraF777

May 30, 2023
It should be a variant of his last romance scene, but he doesn't accept the offer to sleep together. Gotta pick him over Anders and Jostein when you get the Ancient Strategy mission and not be in a relationship with him.

You have to finish Burial Mounds for the guys to start showing up. Look at the main guide from the file in this post.
That mission can be easily completed on the first day of CH3, and the guys should start showing up on the third day at the barn(livestock), tech junk(junkyard) and compound(depot) areas.

There is no impact so far(CH4) other than the skill points gained from some choices when you get the visions with your patron deity.
thanks so much. btw does any of you know how to get Tyr #10 memory? I got the 11th doh. ty in advance for the help

Arliss86

Jan 2, 2023
For the beach CG got to the Artisan area and click on the left building/store. You need to have seen a couple of Anders' scenes already.
If I understand correctly, each faction has a CG with all three guys. Farmer - beach soccer, caves - skinny dipping... How to achieve a such scene in an underground city...?

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
thanks so much. btw does any of you know how to get Tyr #10 memory? I got the 11th doh. ty in advance for the help
Pick his group in CH2. During the 2nd camp night talk to him and pick "suggest new routine to get closer", he needs at least 15 affection for the choice to show up.
If I understand correctly, each faction has a CG with all three guys. Farmer - beach soccer, caves - skinny dipping... How to achieve a such scene in an underground city...?
The only CG I found of Erland, Henrik and Ralf together is the one where they discuss the supply lines in the caverns and you pick one of them to keep seeing his scenes. They don't seem to have a CG where they're naked together.
How do I open Memory 24 Jorgen?
In CH2 you needed to tell him you like boys/him, picked his group, asked him to runka during the 2nd camp choice and do a succesful blot ritual with him.
In CH3 you have to pick "I'm not a child anymore" when he says he'd take the medicine to alpines and then lock your romance with him.
How do I unlock Henrik 13 14 15 CG? Does anyone know? :(
Pick his group in CH2 and pick him at the boat, he should have 30 or more attraction to see all 3. In the bathtub scene:
Sponge his face.
Scrub his chest. +5 attraction
Soap his stomach.
Massage his thighs. +5 attraction
Sponge or Soap his kukk.
He needs to have at least 40 attraction at this point so see CG15.

Reactions: bspears

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Only partially, because you need certain amount of charm/will/gut to trigger some scenes and receive attraction/affection/admiration points from the captains and Borge.

mada200690

Nov 27, 2022
can you please re upload all the guide links for all chapters cause the previous links are Secure Connection Failed or cannot be reached

SakuraF777

May 30, 2023
Only partially, because you need certain amount of charm/will/gut to trigger some scenes and receive attraction/affection/admiration points from the captains and Borge.
do I have to kindof balance choosing colors of dialogues, (red ,blue and yellow) in order to increase charm/will/gut from time to time or usually it just depends, coz I remember like choosing a diff color dialogue then having "your charm has increased" and when rechoosing other color dialogue, it didn't give any.

perles75

May 16, 2020
do I have to kindof balance choosing colors of dialogues, (red ,blue and yellow) in order to increase charm/will/gut from time to time or usually it just depends, coz I remember like choosing a diff color dialogue then having "your charm has increased" and when rechoosing other color dialogue, it didn't give any.
if you choose a majority of blue/red/yellow choices you get +5 fitness/charm/will at the end of a chapter, respectively (they correspond of you being closer to Freyia, Loki and Freyr respectively and you will also get a cutscene with the corresponding god)

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes