• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Erik no densetsu [v0.4.8] [choloco]

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
N_V+VG.png

Overview:
A dungeon-crawler with fight inspired by Undertale!
Demonia, the queen of Darkness launches an attack on the Moonstone village and kidnapped your sister.
You are Erik, a young farmer, and the last survivor. Erik no densetsu is a Dungeon crawler with undertale-like fighting!

Thread Updated: 2020-04-12
Release Date: 2020-04-12
Developer/Publisher: choloco
Censorship: Unconfirmed
Version: 0.4.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Thanks to baasb

318de6b8b0151f060517c0361f95c977_original.png bfe4704919959616c95b8c28e716d7d4_original.png e65feaa35ded278afbeba635b54b738e_original.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
Choloco has an itch.io page, btw: - worth checking out, as there's a lot of stuff on there, and not all of it is paid or adult content.

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
I hear Undertale and think OoO but then i think Undertale and go oh. I'm leery at this mainly because it was the fact Undertale's feels were mainly one time thing and you didn't know there was a pacifist route. So unless this game has a perfect lewd by lewd actions route or lewd by domination route i'm gonna find it disappointing. But enough of the bashing, the art look fine! look at dem titties! for once ther look soft and realistic.

iliketacos

Dec 3, 2019
Hmmm, my computer doesn't like this file. Windows doesn't even give the option of taking the risk to run it.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Choloco said:
Genre ,
Tags , , , , ,
To answer some questions it has several tags on the Choloco itch.io page that suggest it shouldn't have censorship and should have sexual content. I am unable to play this type of game where you have to avoid swirling masses with your mouse due to poor hand eye coordination so I haven't played it.

Hmmm, my computer doesn't like this file. Windows doesn't even give the option of taking the risk to run it.
I might suggest you scan it with a virus scanner or 2 that you trust and ignore Windows which will decline installing many programs with little note. I had to find the "windows install blocking program" using google and disabling it after I got a good AV program (I use Avast pro on a 3 year subscription which catches viruses from Racaty and other download sites that pop up before the download can start).

youkoro

Aug 22, 2018
didnt finish the game yet,but here the tips
when you met the boss,choose dagger (its hell when i do try all answers and need to restart)

and the boss shot are as fasta the zombie's,so uh,careful. i hope someone finished this one though,its too hellish ;-;