VN - Ren'Py - Erisa's Summer [v0.6.4] [IM6]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Éama

Erisa's Summer is an immersive lesbian AVN, solid but rather light relationship drama and great dialogue. It's not about coming out but rather a lifestyle plot, for lack of a better term. I won't lie to you, lesbian VNs get the fifth star for free as I desire them so much. But I feel that Erisa's Summer is seriously doing a good job of displaying the lesbian experience. It's about the little things. Sexy adventures, humor, spontaneity and a generally positive and liberal attitude is what I find appealing about this novel and although it could use more depth and higher stakes here and there, I can get on board with the sitcom vibe in Erisa's Summer.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

xXxNeospiritxXx

VERSION: 0.6.4

it was for me one of the best Lesbian Only games until it the dev started to really slow down the progress and put the game behind a paywall.
    and no matter how much i like it, i can't rate it any higher bc the update schedule is ridiculous 400 renders in 1.5 years sry but that is not something i can or want to support at all.

f95 is nothing more than a free advertising platform for this game and that on a piracy board where most of the devs patrons come from.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Sesinho

Well...
    Visually is pretty bad, posing is weird, stiff or just straight bad, lighting is very default like 1 default lamp light, most of the faces are ugly and disturbing.

With that alone its hard to be motivated to play. And the the story is pretty straight forward so there is nothing interesting to read, in my opinion. Not bad but uninteresting.

Sex scenes, the ones i saw, are als pretty default, thereis nothing sexy there in camera work, its pretty default.
    With the stif posing and the average sex scenes, the game is a NO for me.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Cygnus X-1

The premise is simple, the mc is rewarded with a cruise by her university for her academic performance. That's basically all the story you're going to get. Erisa joins an all female cast of pretty and mostly horny girls for a titillating, lighthearted adventure on the high seas. The game doesn't beat about the bush, but dives right in. :sneaky: I'll be happy to cum on board again for more sun and fun and games the next time the ship comes to port. :D
    Happy sailing, Erisa and crew! :giggle:
  5. 5.00 star(s)

bacienvu88

Awesome game. Great girls, nice art and a nice lighthearted story with great writing to go with it. If you are into lesbian content, you can't go wrong with this game.

I really like all the girls in the game (with exception of ex-girlfriend Amanda), great variety and shapes up to have interesting backstories as well.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

kutya1313

I like this game very much. The female protagonist games are my favourite game.

This games is so complex and there are a lot of decisions which are influence the whole games and Erisas path. I think everyone could find his/her fetish in this game.

The characters have their own personality, and it is interesting also, and the protagonists personality could change due to the decisions that you can those. My favourite route when Ersia is submissive and Amanda is dominant.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

KrystofDayne

Review on v0.4.1

This is one of these games that's objectively good... but it's too exhausting for me to play.

Okay, first things first, you definitely need some suspension of disbelief to get into the premise: the top graduates from schools all around the city get a free luxury vacation cruise... for some reason. And they're all women. And they're all gay or bi or at least sexually open enough to try lesbian sex. And they're all super hot. And they're all super horny.

Once you're past that, you can just enjoy this one. It's a cornucopia of lesbian sex in all its glorious forms. There's a whole lot of sex scenes even in this relatively short and early release so you have plenty fap or flick material. Yeah there's no swinging dicks but who needs 'em?

Visually, the game is pretty solid. The renders are good and the animations do their job. Nothing too extraordinary for your typical Daz works but still, enjoyable.
    I'll just have to say that there's something very weird going on with the faces of the characters when they're laughing or smiling, I don't know exactly what it is, but something about the way their faces contort around the upper lip/nose part of the face is pretty creepy and android-like. You get used to it after a while but I found it a bit off-putting at first.

While the game isn't necessarily story-driven (and you do have to get over the weird premise), there's enough there with character exploration that it doesn't get boring and I didn't necessarily find myself skipping the text. You do want to get to know all these different characters that all feel pretty unique.

So my biggest problem with this game lies, as it does so often, with the unmanageably huge branching structure of the story that depends on your choices. At first, I thought it was pretty straight forward; you had some choices that changed what you would see, but afterwards, you would get back on the same path and have all the same opportunities of choices no matter what you chose beforehand.
    But as day 2 progresses, it gets really fucking complex real fast.
    I can't be the only one who wants to basically see everything in a game like this, right? I want to see all the scenes, especially the sex scenes, I don't want any relationships to slip through my fingers.
    But after having like 8 different saves already, playing a sub-branching of a sub-branching, I was presented with 3 more choices that clearly indicated different scenes later on and I was just exhausted. I can't keep track of all of this. Especially since you can't name the saves, I just don't remember what I did in which savegame. I guess that last one would be a pretty easy fix but still, I don't think Ren'Py really lends itself to too complex a structure, it just gets overwhelming and confusing.

So that last point is basically why I took off one star. The rest of the game is pretty great.

Honorable mention to the fact that the MC is just straight up gay and doesn't apologize for or compromise on it. Actually pretty hard to find. Mostly they'll want to suck some cock after all in the end because apparently, lesbians are just pretending. Not the case here, so that's a plus.