redbulllx6

Sep 18, 2018
*Inhaaaaaaaaaaaaale*
Haaaaaa...~

The first game was better.
Objectively speaking it wasn't unless you're refering to H-Content specifically.

From what I can tell with the dev, it's that the first game was a "prototype" of sorts, it's shorter than this game and has less content in terms of gameplay, combat is also weaker than in Eris Dysnomia.

Obviously half the people playing are not gonna give a shit about combat mechanics, slap it on easy mode and just fuck their way to success or smth, but personally I do prefer a game to be replayable or enjoyable for that matter.
In Ayura you can only go with 4-ish kinda builds which is tech-mag-atk and a hybrid of those. Leveling up happens randomly after gaining exp and only way to choose where stats go is with those gems, meaning you could be overpowered or underpowered at the final stage, which is pretty much the end of the game too.

With Eris you yourself choose where skillpoints go and have a freedom of choice as to when you would like to spend them, giving you way more builds to play with too and never truly be underpowered.

Combat in Eris is also more developed and smooth, you can block and perfect block now, so you don't have to evade with the slide or just take a fat hit that can instakill you, instead if you manage to perfect time it get a whole "transformation"(?) skill point back if you're missing any.

From what I can tell, next game *should* be focusing on both aspects, gameplay and H-content. Should make the two of them equal now.

But yes, H-content wise Ayura was superior to some regard. Wasn't a fan of how the scenes play out though, where you had low control on when penetration happens as I like to have more control over when that happens, since it forces it once Ayura hits some arousal threshold. Otherwise I'd play a VN.

quiethidden

May 2, 2022
I just found out this game was released onto Steam, but from the previews it looks like they censored all the H-content. Unless there's a way to undo the censor? I have the version of the game I bought from DLsite in 2022 but is there any new H-content added to the game? Or is the steam version censored only?

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
I just found out this game was released onto Steam, but from the previews it looks like they censored all the H-content. Unless there's a way to undo the censor? I have the version of the game I bought from DLsite in 2022 but is there any new H-content added to the game? Or is the steam version censored only?
all the games from kagura games are censored on steam. they have a free patch on their website for all their games, that you don't even have to make an account to download.

for this game, no, there is nothing new added to the game, but its a pixel game so maybe I just couldn't tell the difference. However, for quite a few of their releases they also de-censor the game

Reactions: makeitso

quiethidden

May 2, 2022
I see. Thank you, Lady Luck, for answering my question.
While I'm here, does anyone know if you can unlock anything from doing the missions in the arena? I'm having trouble doing 50 perfect blocks against the wolf without him kicking poor Eris. Also, does the dialogue Eris says during H-scenes change at all if her lewd body stats are maxed out? Or is there any change at all?

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
I see. Thank you, Lady Luck, for answering my question.
While I'm here, does anyone know if you can unlock anything from doing the missions in the arena? I'm having trouble doing 50 perfect blocks against the wolf without him kicking poor Eris.
the arena missions give one of the skill equip slots. I have 7, idk if that's the max but I remember I got one from the arena.

have you tried equipping the golden shield skill? it makes all blocks perfect blocks. I'm pretty sure there's no time limit and he only uses the kick if you're right next to him so keep your distance and he'll do the spin dash thing.

redbulllx6

Sep 18, 2018
is the next game cancelled? all the posts on pixiv are gone?
Are you logged into pixiv? You cant view r-18 content without being logged in and allowing that content to show. It's still all there, just hasnt been updated in a while. Dev either works silently to avoid expectations or is on another hiatus.

Either or works for me, long as the quality is equal to the previous works

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes