esxay

Nov 24, 2017
Fairly, i liked tasks like take heal, kill enemies, deal damage, kill specific enemies you can do in a single dungeon, but these ones take two days to complete for 1 task. And in the last update, you got job tasks (Cow, maid) and in pair of something like dealing 0 dmg in entire dungeon (Funny with rogues and nobles, who literally have to just stay, if you wanted to free a slot for goal, and you need to be careful with ripostes, it breaks the goal) and it's a trouble, because there is no resolve exp, the only way to level is doing goals. Also in the 1.03, one of curios in lab making a character who interacted with turn in a doll item, literally it's killing it. Kidnapped characters for at least can be returned, but if you made entire character in a doll, it's gone with all the progress.

What does "End dungeons with Parasites" personal goal means? I thought she wants to complete a dungeon while infected with a parasite, but apparently that's not the case
You need to get one of parasites attached to a babe before ending dungeon (Just strip a babe before parasite fights)

epicrouter01

Aug 27, 2020
> You need to get one of parasites attached to a babe before ending dungeon (Just strip a babe before parasite fights)
I infected her with a parasite at a Nursery before the run. Does it not count?

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
> You need to get one of parasites attached to a babe before ending dungeon (Just strip a babe before parasite fights)
I infected her with a parasite at a Nursery before the run. Does it not count?
i think it's not. Because it's "End dungeon with parasite" though, i dunno, just try to end a dungeon that way :LOL:

epicrouter01

Aug 27, 2020
I'm spending tons of time before each run to assign girls on the jobs that match their personal goals. Would be nice to be able to Filter your roster by their personal goals connected to each of the jobs

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
I'm spending tons of time before each run to assign girls on the jobs that match their personal goals. Would be nice to be able to Filter your roster by their personal goals connected to each of the jobs
I think that's already included in Beta 1.10, when you buy provisions, go to the Roster tab.

Shadowdra

Apr 27, 2018
there are a bunch of outfits that are broken with invisible body parts. Either to a bow mask that deletes the neck, or a corset that deletes the belly.

Nov 7, 2020
Also in the 1.03, one of curios in lab making a character who interacted with turn in a doll item, literally it's killing it. Kidnapped characters for at least can be returned, but if you made entire character in a doll, it's gone with all the progress.
It makes it VERY clear that using the machine is an absolutely terrible idea and shouldn't be done unless you're ready to be punished for it. If you did it and regret it, you can always roll your save back to a previous autosave.

sinph

Jul 27, 2023
Love the soundtrack, recent updates actually made the dungeon portion a bit more exciting. More missions, more item types, bit less predictable dungeon layouts, slightly expanded skills trees, overall good changes.

The H portion of the game still bit questionable, there's little linkages from causes and effects. One person force starts masturbating in combat, there's no icon indication, no crest activation, one can only assume it's from an item but I can't be certain. Also it's slightly unclear what the crests / desires serve to accomplish, seems a 1 second event pops and you're pretty much stunned for a turn, some other strip you and give you a permanent debuff for the dungeon (which also doesn't autoequip afterwards which is slightly annoying). But overall it can just be treated a just a stun, idk just doesn't feel like there's any flavor/consequence to it.

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2023
a hybrid evasion tank/offensive tank focused on counterattacks, is a glass chip damage dealer
Quite but not quite...
Prior to Full Bondage Mask nerf, you indeed could go completely bonkers with counterattacks.
I believe, here and now Noble is more of a "Rogue but with unlimited range and extra drama". Heavy Boots fix most problems with positioning while almost any source of Guard TENDS to fix most problems with mediocre HP.
If you're really desperate to make her work as Evasion based tank - bring sources of Blind. Even if these don't quite stack mechanically, difference between 20% chance to get hit and 10% chance to get hit can be huge for such glass cannons.

LickeyDs

Nov 2, 2017
This is very nice. I checked out the reviews before playing this and they did not lie at all. The game is as fun to play as Darkest Dungeon. Usually Hgames are very light on gameplay, but this one is very solid. The soundtrack is very catchy too, especially the main camp loop.

als359

Feb 18, 2020
how do you unlock the new bunny class?

i cleared the iron maiden but can't find any new content after it nor a stage/item that gives me access to it

JWLF

Jan 7, 2018
and by the way I just can't see the stats of gears on android version, nor can I see the conditions required to uncurse gears

4.20 star(s) 44 Votes