• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kaitol

Jul 29, 2017
how do you unlock the new bunny class?

i cleared the iron maiden but can't find any new content after it nor a stage/item that gives me access to it
There's a possible outcome of the Ratkin tavern curio where your girl orders something for her and then also the rest of your party that can force equip her with a full suit of bunny gear. I got a couple pieces of legendary bunny gear on mine, iirc.

Reactions: Starlight.Kitten
Nov 7, 2020
There's a possible outcome of the Ratkin tavern curio where your girl orders something for her and then also the rest of your party that can force equip her with a full suit of bunny gear. I got a couple pieces of legendary bunny gear on mine, iirc.
I stopped touching the taverns, so I never knew that, thanks for sharing!

tristen123

Jan 3, 2019
everytime i enter combat it freezes any idea what i can do to fix it? (windows 11)

the log just says
USER ERROR: Attempt to disconnect a nonexistent connection from 'Icon:<TextureRect#598879510699>'. Signal: 'size_flags_changed', callable: ''.
at: _disconnect (core/object/object.cpp:1355)

Last edited:

Alenin

Oct 13, 2017
How are you supposed to open all the Iron Chests in the starter areas? At least DD had keys you could buy as provisions but almost 75% to 90% chests in the novice areas are iron and it's annoying that I haven't been given any clue on what to do about them.

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
How are you supposed to open all the Iron Chests in the starter areas? At least DD had keys you could buy as provisions but almost 75% to 90% chests in the novice areas are iron and it's annoying that I haven't been given any clue on what to do about them.
You either need aggressive traits so they'll smash them open or lockpicker traits. Chests suffer from the same issue as everything else currently, where the start of the game is insanely hard as you just don't have any resources or setups yet, and then late game is very easy as you have the tools you need to do everything.

Apr 13, 2023
How are you supposed to open all the Iron Chests in the starter areas?
In starter area = before you visit your settlement for the first time? There are 1 (one) wooden and 1 (one) iron chest on that map.
IIRC you are not supposed to open the iron chest in starter area at all. If my memory serves me well, old (pre-v1.0) tutorial mentioned that you're not even supposed to touch some, not mentioning getting anything good out of these. Using that very chest as example of that.
The wooden chest can be opened just fine (unless you got some really dubious quirk combination) but payout is not guaranteed.
[Pragmatism] Lockpick quirk allows opening iron chests and increases odds of getting loot from wood chests. And you can probably even get this quirk on your starting characters, if you have these randomized by some means (option in game's settings in older version, virtue point trait at start of new settlement in modern version).

Reactions: Alenin

Kaitol

Jul 29, 2017
Just get a crown of intelligence and bring a magic damage class. Characters with 18 int should be able to pick the lock. Some personalities and traits might block it off though?

LickeyDs

Nov 2, 2017
Is the OST available separately? The loops are very catchy, to the point that the Swamp Exploration theme has been stuck in my head for three days already. I even boot up the game in the background just to listen to the music while doing other stuff on my PC.

Last edited:

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Is the OST available separately? The loops are very catch, to the point that the Swamp Exploration theme has been stuck in my head for three days already. I even boot up the game in the background just to listen to the music while doing other stuff on my PC.
You can find them on the git repo under Audio/Music, there's a link in the Discord. The uncompressed files are available on the Patreon.

Reactions: LickeyDs

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
i see there is some missing animation for ponygirl with saddle, it shows on her back when standing, but when on all fours by wearing horse bindings there is not, could she in a future be rideable like warspiders by ratkins, like with a warrior or a paladin?

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
I've gotta ask: is there a reason you don't link the repo here on f95?
No, it isn't meant to be hidden or anything.
i see there is some missing animation for ponygirl with saddle, it shows on her back when standing, but when on all fours by wearing horse bindings there is not, could she in a future be rideable like warspiders by ratkins, like with a warrior or a paladin?
Yes, the texture for the saddle while kneeling was missing, it'll be fixed in the next version. Rideable adventurers are not planned though.

Apr 13, 2023
New "table" bunny sub-class is hilariously OP.
Immune to DoT effects due to sheer virtue of not taking turns. WHILE providing negative effects removal + damage boosts at a very miniscule cost (and not even consuming an action).
Also, three to five shots drank make Alchemists' blanket fire ability great again. Apparently, Prescience Mage is not the best support for liberal application of musket balls to the balls anymore...
P. S. Did, by any chance, anyone managed to get decaying pocketwatches to Infinite?
Do ALL copies of these decay at the same time?
(I won't have 100 different Infinite copies of these at 100 different decay stages if I'll use these, would I?)

Last edited:

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
P. S. Did, by any chance, anyone managed to get decaying pocketwatches to Infinite?
Do ALL copies of these decay at the same time?
(I won't have 100 different Infinite copies of these at 100 different decay stages if I'll use these, would I?)
It's days since the start of the game, not days since acquiring the item.

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
It's days since the start of the game, not days since acquiring the item.
yeah, seems to be an early stage item you can focus to get to get some extra aid, but past day 100 is worthless unless you need some girl to do 0 damage for some reason.. (i see as only reason to keep it, apart of not showing anymore ofc)

Apr 13, 2023
Oh.
Sooooooo, the "-1% damage per day" debuff is being applied without altering any numbers in item tooltip, AND it looks for overall days played instead of days worn.
It's very confusing. Would be nice to have current debuff value in brackets, as some new buffs/debuffs (like bunnies' "+X something per Speed") currently do. Wording is probably fine, it just needs a little reference to current numbers for better understanding.
Checked screenshots from posts above. Somehow, I'm not seeing these extras in tooltip. Will wait for non-private 1.11 release then as it's probably fixed already (niiiiiice!)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 44 Votes