Prael

Jul 3, 2023
Guys, Should I download the 1.3 version (in #1) or the 2.6.2 (in #0 post which the torrent link already dead)

Great game btw, I've been playing non stop for 3 days stright :cool:. Thank a lot.
2.6.2 is Alpha version, 1.3 is Beta.

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
One thing that has confused me is my Aura has had several different cursed items on her which only required days to remove so I had to put her to the side for a while but Tomo I've been using almost constantly is still only level 2. I didn't have any other cleric's until recently today since I've been using my mage as a backup healer so I know I couldn't accidently mix them up. Is it because in almost solely using heals with her and rarely attacking?
There's no conventional level up in this game.

Characters level up by completing development goals (essentially: repeatable achievements) you can see in their profile, in the dungeon screen in the character/party tab and party bar to the right.
It's shit like "Start dungeon naked", "Kill/Defeat 10 goblins"("kill" require last hits, "defeat" is party-wide), "Complete Lab-type dungeon", etc. Also if the goals are ass*, you can reroll them in the character profile

Also when you are in the dungeon party selection window (i.e. when you click on a dungeon on the world map, then go to the character tab), the game will highlight any goals that are specific to that kind of dungeon for that particular character, if any. The others, well, you just need to keep track of mentally, but they otherwise appear in the right-most party tab in the dungeon.

* - for example I had Cowgirl Tomo with so much negative damage from quirks, that she was doing literally zero damage with every attack, so any goals requiring dealing damage were completely uncompletable.

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
That means they have unassigned or spare move, not free skill points. The character by herself can has 5 (common), 4 (quirk "Forgetful"), or 6 (quirk "Good memory") move slots.
It appears when the number of selected/active moves is different than the maximum number of moves, unless the character physically doesn't have enough moves yet.
So it's there whenever you've got a move slot to spare or you got a quirk/item that lowered the number of move slots, so now you got more active then the character can actually use.

Prael

Jul 3, 2023
There's no conventional level up in this game.

Characters level up by completing development goals (essentially: repeatable achievements) you can see in their profile, in the dungeon screen in the character/party tab and party bar to the right.
It's shit like "Start dungeon naked", "Kill/Defeat 10 goblins"("kill" require last hits, "defeat" is party-wide), "Complete Lab-type dungeon", etc. Also if the goals are ass*, you can reroll them in the character profile

Also when you are in the dungeon party selection window (i.e. when you click on a dungeon on the world map, then go to the character tab), the game will highlight any goals that are specific to that kind of dungeon for that particular character, if any. The others, well, you just need to keep track of mentally, but they otherwise appear in the right-most party tab in the dungeon.

* - for example I had Cowgirl Tomo with so much negative damage from quirks, that she was doing literally zero damage with every attack, so any goals requiring dealing damage were completely uncompletable.
Do you realize that you can just remove quirks in the Nursery, except for "unique for the character" ones? And also, there is the difference between magical (scales with Wisdom), physical (scales with Strength), and DoT damage (pure, I think). Cowgirls has some nasty penalties for Wisdom, but they still are able to deal massive magical damage spending "Milk" tokens.

Dec 29, 2023
Honestly, often enough you can finish elite/veteran dungeons even with low level adventurers if you avoid fights as much as possible.
As long as you save the kidnapped adventurer before they get equipped with the item that requires you to bring their cursed class level up to 9 it should be fine.
I typically find it better to just cut the losses instead of rolling the dice to get a dungeon that doesn't have a fight between the beginning and end. Especially for cases such as lab and ruins, as enemies in those areas are typically stronger or more annoying than other areas. Plus it gives me a chance to explore other classes.

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
Do you realize that you can just remove quirks in the Nursery, except for "unique for the character" ones? And also, there is the difference between magical (scales with Wisdom), physical (scales with Strength), and DoT damage (pure, I think). Cowgirls has some nasty penalties for Wisdom, but they still are able to deal massive magical damage spending "Milk" tokens.
What YOU do not realize is that BECAUSE she's got those quirks, her healing power is like 250%.
As in, I did it on purpose.
I'm just pointing out, that because of this specific build, I cannot level her up with goals related to dealing damage or killing enemies.

Prael

Jul 3, 2023
What YOU do not realize is that BECAUSE she's got those quirks, her healing power is like 250%.
As in, I did it on purpose.
I'm just pointing out, that because of this specific build, I cannot level her up with goals related to dealing damage or killing enemies.
Do not try to engage into a passive-aggressive combat with me, boyo, this is the game you will never win. And it's anyway doesn't make much sense to make healer Cowgirl, because healing power scales with Intellect, except for HoTs, and thus this is more effective to use Cleric as the main healer. Especially because Cowgirls has a huge boobs, which lower their Clearheaded chance at full lust. And they initiative is also very low.

Last edited:

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
Do not try to engage into passive-aggressive combat with me, boyo, this is the game you will never win. And it's anyway doesn't make much sense to make healer Cowgirl, because healing power scales with Intellect, except for HoTs, and thus this is more effective to use Cleric as the main healer. Especially because Cowgirls has a huge boobs, which lower their Clearheaded chance at full lust. And they initiative is also very low.
Watch out, we've got a badass over here.
The truth is, none of us will win, because mods will step in long before I'll even warm up and delete all the comments we wrote recently in this thread for a good measure due to offtopic and pointless squabbling (started by you, I may add).

As for the topic at hand: No.

1. Healing scales with WISDOM, not Intellect. Intellect, which is the Cow class stat malus, affects magic damage, making them that bit worse at dealing damage(-10% additive), not healing.
2. Cleric class gets +3 Wisdom, which is equal to +15% healing power (additive) and is completely inconsequential when we're talking about +250% or more in total healing power.
3. Cleric heals have worse base stats and the class doesn't have a dedicated self-heal, while a Cow does and which makes her effectively immortal.
4. Cow class can equip a weapon which gives any character on the party access to powerful heal on their turn as well and doesn't depend on mental state of the Cow in question.
5. And... initiative? Really?
First of all, neither Cleric nor Cow get ANY class bonus to Initiative.
Secondly, at the start of the combat everybody's full HP, so a high initiative healer has nothing to do and a healer with low initiative goes after everybody else, so she can heal everybody else even in the first round. Best a Cleric can do is throw a Bless on a single person here, if she goes first.

So... you only get half a point for the boob size argument, because of the point number 4.

Last edited:

Prael

Jul 3, 2023
Watch out, we've got a badass over here.
The truth is, none of us will win, because mods will step in long before I'll even warm up and delete all the comments we wrote recently in this thread for a good measure due to offtopic and pointless squabbling (started by you, I may add).

As for the topic at hand: No.

1. Healing scales with WISDOM, not Intellect. Intellect, which is the Cow class stat malus, affects magic damage, making them that bit worse at dealing damage(-10% additive), not healing.
2. Cleric class gets +3 Wisdom, which is equal to +15% healing power (additive) and is completely inconsequential when we're talking about +250% or more in total healing power.
3. Cleric heals have worse base stats and the class doesn't have a dedicated self-heal, while a Cow does and which makes her effectively immortal.
4. Cow class can equip a weapon which gives any character on the party access to powerful heal on their turn as well and doesn't depend on mental state of the Cow in question.
5. And... initiative? Really?
First of all, neither Cleric nor Cow get ANY class bonus to Initiative. For them it's entirely about Dexterity which neither have any bonus or malus for.
Secondly, at the start of the combat everybody's full HP, so a high initiative healer has nothing to do and a healer with low initiative goes after everybody else, so she can heal everybody else even in the first round. Best a Cleric can do is throw a Bless on a single person here, if she goes first.

So... you only get half a point for the boob size argument, because of the point number 4.
Playing Captain Obvious in your explanations doesn't make you look smarter, you know? Or you think everyone here is that stupid? That attitude is also doesn't make you look smarter.

This is was started by you, not me. If you so smart, you will find when it's started by yourself.

1. I just don't remember how is that healing stat called, I use colors for myself, not names.
2. Cleric also has supportive abilities for different situations, if she doesn't need to heal anyone.
3. What's the point for self-healing and having "effectively immortal" character, if she cannot deal with the enemy (yes, one enemy) by herself? This is the "dungeon party" game.
4. And how does it helps to survive DoTs, triple milkers discharge or remove debuff tokens?
5. Cleric also can throw Bane into an enemy, for lowering their resistances. And she also can dispell tokens from slower characters (I never said Clerics need to act first), like Warrior, before that character make their move.

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
Playing Captain Obvious in your explanations doesn't make you look smarter, you know? Or you think everyone here is that stupid? That attitude is also doesn't make you look smarter.

This is was started by you, not me. If you so smart, you will find when it's started by yourself.
Yes, I started it by responding to a completely different person than you. Truly amazing how that works.

1. Even if we assume you forgot how the stat is called, it doesn't change the fact that the Cow class does NOT have a malus to the stat that increases healing, so your entire point is STILL wrong.
2. Let me remind you, who even mentioned Cleric here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3. :KEK: Because she doesn't have to when everybody else on the team isn't in any danger of "dying"?
4. You have problems with milkers? My condolences.
5. Yeah, except a Warrior's initiative is twice that of a Cleric and there are no effects that debuff initiative directly, so that "slow" Warrior is still going to get their turn before Cleric, thus to get any use a Cleric in this situation, you have to... cleanse the debuff on the round it was applied, meaning it's best if the Cleric is last in the initiative. Otherwise, get a goddamn Maid. That's the class you're actually talking about here.

Now, unless you got anything actually smart to say, spare yourself the effort, because I'm not going to read that garbage anymore.

kyka_III

Apr 1, 2022
Hello, I have a problem, I downloaded the game on Android, I launch a black screen for about 10 seconds, it turns off. Can you please help? .

Reactions: Zebru
Dec 29, 2023
Arguing that cleric is better than cow, or vice a versa, is crazy. Both serve as different types of supports. Especially crazy when you consider the fact that the original comment that started the debate (not the conversation as a whole, which started with the leveling process of the game) was about getting an insanely high heal stat on a cow.

Kakakakaka99

Jan 4, 2023
Beginner question, yet couldn't find an answer in the game, after I satisfy uncurse conditions for the item, it still has cursed skill. How can I uncurse it to have original skill (if possible?)

I.E. I got a legendary clothing; which once I wore, became a rare cursed one, but after satisfying uncurse condition it is still rare.

Prael

Jul 3, 2023
Hello, I have a problem, I downloaded the game on Android, I launch a black screen for about 10 seconds, it turns off. Can you please help? .
This game requires 4GB RAM on Android. My phone has only 2GB, but the game is working, although it's very laggy.

Arguing that cleric is better than cow, or vice a versa, is crazy. Both serve as different types of supports. Especially crazy when you consider the fact that the original comment that started the debate (not the conversation as a whole, which started with the leveling process of the game) was about getting an insanely high heal stat on a cow.
Insanely high heal, but very low damage. If I remember correctly, the Crest of Servitude (a purple one) gives bonus healing power, but lowers the damage.

maikochan

Dec 6, 2019
Beginner question, yet couldn't find an answer in the game, after I satisfy uncurse conditions for the item, it still has cursed skill. How can I uncurse it to have original skill (if possible?)

I.E. I got a legendary clothing; which once I wore, became a rare cursed one, but after satisfying uncurse condition it is still rare.
Not entirely sure I'm comprehending correctly, so correct me if I'm wrong. You had one item, for example, Royal Dress, and when you put it on a girl, it became a cursed item, for example, Pink Straightjacket, and you're wondering if you can return it to being a Royal Dress again? That's not possible. The "Royal Dress" or whatever item it was you picked up, was never what it appeared to be in the first place. It might be more accurate to call its original appearance a disguise to get people to put it on.

A way to help with this is to collect 4 of an item, that will make them no longer drop, and be labeled as "inf" in your inventory. So if you have "inf" of, again for example, Royal Dress, and you find another one, then you know that new one is fake and cursed.

I think this answers your question, though I could be misunderstanding.

Prael

Jul 3, 2023

This legendary outfit you saw originally is just a decoy that was revealed when the item was equipped. Therefore, it is advisable to always have a character on whom you can check whether the item is what its description says. Which does not change the fact that there is such a legendary item in this game, but you have to find it first. And make sure that this again did not turn out to be a hoax.
Uncursing only means that the item can now be freely removed from the character and will not curse the new one it is equipped on.
By the way, I’m not exactly sure, but, according to my observations, the more rare the decoy looks, the more nasty the cursed item that hides under it will be. Like that positive quirks removing shit I've mentioned before.
Look at the screenshot 1. And now imagine that one of your key characters with 5 nice positive quirks (look at my Aura) was cursed with the similar outfit, but with removing positive quirks with only a 10% chance.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 57 Votes