RPGM Erohazard [v0.8] [w0wthatscool]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
w0wthatscool You should probably clarify tags properly...

like simply reading the preview images, can already tell that it has NTR. (although not hardcore yet). And seeing the CGs will have bestiality... so you should probably mention that in dev notes so those that want to avoid those like the plague may do so, and so that you can get your target audience too.

Given they monsters already assault the LI to an extent you could probably already add the NTR tag, just mention it is lite NTR atm. (at least in CG, no idea what text says, could be full hardcore NTR).
By which pictures do you recognize NTR and bestiality?

Reactions: Doctor Shark

w0wthatscool

Apr 6, 2022
Thank you all for the overwhelming support. I'd like to make it clear that there is NO HARDCORE NTR AND NO OUT THERE FETISHES. All in all I'd say this game is pretty vanilla. The only one who gets the girl(s) is you (if you play your cards right). I'll update the tags to reflect what's to be expected better.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Is the protagonist so generic, his name is "soldier"?

Battle screen shows Clara and soldier. Just curious on his role.

• Angry
Reactions: Acooma619

w0wthatscool

Apr 6, 2022
What's the planned content, if I may ask? And if any of them are tentatives instead of absolute, do say it. It will be nice if any uh... unique content can be toggled. Especially scat, I don't understand what is the appeal.
The game is pretty vanilla. Expect more of what's already in it and nothing crazy like digestion system stuff :ROFLMAO:

• Love
Reactions: Zen0F1r5t

D4llaas

Sep 11, 2018
i dont understand it looks like fem-protag from the pictures, but you say that its male-protag except in the preview pics she is getting groped by some other guy? why not just make us play as the girl?

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
Battlefuck & clothes damage are always a thumbs up from me (y)

I just hope the dev knows what they're doing programming wise. Fingers crossed. Already see a lot of minor things like being able to use battle abilities outside of battle which have no effect, you can change formation which makes the character sprite invisible, ran into a naming issue with Claire standing stage 2 pic etc. But it's still early so hopefully these get worked out.

Also from what I can tell the current release has no nudity at all let alone hardcore content, it looks like its already fully unpacked and decrypted so now hidden/packed files that I am aware of. So this is basically just a proof of concept demo. Stay tuned I guess.

Last edited:

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
Is it ntr if they are monsters? I know a lot of ntr plots are brainless, but I figured the cucker would need a brain and flesh that is not rotting...Or is this a new take on ugly bastards?

• Haha
Reactions: Zack SNIDEr

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
why would it be ntr clair is not in love with the agent are anyone for that mater

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Thank you all for the overwhelming support. I'd like to make it clear that there is NO HARDCORE NTR AND NO OUT THERE FETISHES. All in all I'd say this game is pretty vanilla. The only one who gets the girl(s) is you (if you play your cards right). I'll update the tags to reflect what's to be expected better.
But isn't the woman being groped by the zombie here? 1668707073677.png
I don't know about others but to me, that leads me to believe that the women will get fucked by the zombies if you dont play things right, Do you not consider that scenario as NTR? I don't know if it would qualify either since you could always come up with the usual excuses to not get the tag but I would not consider that type of content as "vanilla". But anyway, good luck with the game, let's see where it goes.

w0wthatscool

Apr 6, 2022
But isn't the woman being groped by the zombie here? View attachment 2175865
I don't know about others but to me, that leads me to believe that the women will get fucked by the zombies if you dont play things right, Do you not consider that scenario as NTR? I don't know if it would qualify either since you could always come up with the usual excuses to not get the tag but I would not consider that type of content as "vanilla". But anyway, good luck with the game, let's see where it goes.
The monsters do get handsy, but no fucking happens. You promptly kill monsters for messing with your girl.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes