RPGM - Completed - Erokko Monsters [Final] [FUJIFUDA]

1. 3.00 star(s)

ygh

This game has a few things which really hold it back. First of all the machine translation has to be mentioned. This not only makes it hard to understand the specifics of the story, it also can turn figuring out what certain skills do into guesswork. Second, although there are 32 "erotic girls" in the game, they only have one CG each, and this is locked behind getting them to level 10 (fairly quick towards the end of the game, but a tedious grind at the beginning). This makes it hard to recommend this game for its sexual content either.

All of that being said, I couldn't help but enjoy my time with this game. I beat it with a final play time of 22:44:34, although I confess that a fair portion of that time was mindlessly grinding while listening to a podcast or watching youtube on another monitor. The battle system is relatively simple, but it does throw a few quirks at you. Each character will learn different moves as they level up, but only 4 can be set at a time and there's also a point limit which prevents setting all the most powerful skills. Adding this to the skill cards / TMs which can be found and bought and the different passive skill each girl will get, it makes building a team engaging. Most of the trainer fights also require some thinking every turn, and balancing dealing damage with building up TP, managing buffs and debuffs and recovering health is a lot of fun.

That being said, the game requires a lot of grinding, especially if you want to try out different teams. Newly captured girls start at level 1 (for the most part), so bringing them up to par can take a lot of time, especially toward the early stages of the game where EXP is hard to come by. Additionally, the trainer battles can become repetitive, as you'll eventually start facing recycled teams. If the balance falls out of the sweet spot (either due to using new girls who are too underleveled or not switching up your team and becoming too overleveled), these fights can become frustrating or dull.

The bottom line is that it's not for everyone, and even for people who enjoy would enjoy it there are better JRPGs, but I ended up having fun with it anyway.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

zooploop

It's a take on the pokemon genre of games, and incorporates skills and catching mechanics fairly well. The only thing that I find negative is the lack of ero scenes in a game called erokko monsters. You have to grind for a significant amount of time to unlock the first sex scene, and regardless of where you capture the erokkomon, they all start at level one, meaning you have to grind all over again. It's a solid attempt, but the lack of erotic scenes without grinding for hours give it a bad score for me.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Ether_Hemera

Stopped playing the game after5 minutes. It's the worst game from F95 I played so far.

The english translation (MTL) is not total, with small passages in japanese. And the part that are translated are TERRIBLE, to the point it made me abandon the game before even seeing any sex scene.

I just saw that your creatures have to reach a certain level to unlock scenes, but I did not have the courage to play any longer...
  4. 3.00 star(s)

KapitanDupa

Game started as fun, just NSFW pokemon with sexy girls. Girls are nicely designed, I like CGs and I don't have issue with grinding. Problem started when I advanced a bit - game is completely unbalanced. I'm getting 1 hit KO by enemies all the time and it feels they have 2-3 more HP than me - probably opponents are overleveled so to match them game expects you to grind *a lot*. Which is super boring because you have just handful of opponents. I ditched game half way, if balance was better it would be solid 4/5.

btw MTL is bearable, I don't have problem with it